Breaking Bad

japillahan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I am surprised they let Todd in on the scheme like this. I can understand having him drive the truck for chem/water transport, but to have him on top of the train when they don't know shit about him was risky. He did a shit load of work to get the chems and is going to want his cut.

Idk if it was just me but i really underestimated todd at first. that whole time i was was thinking why the fuck are they even engaging in conversation with this dork? Afterward I was thinking he was going to be a liability.. But damn they really flipped the script. Todd is a beast.

I understand Todd was just carrying out orders .. But I really don't think the kid had any idea what he was looking at. Could of just told him "We're with the train company & you're trespassing. Get out of here before we call the police". He'd probably believe them.

You got to think in the heat of the moment, adrenaline is pumping after a heist, and you see someone (a kid) who possibly watched the whole thing. It's a kid. Kids talk. It was definitely spur of the moment with Todd, especially because what Jesse said "boosting methyl amine from a train is a major rap, no one, other than us, can know this robbery went down. Nobody. You got it" - too Todd. Todd was just doing what he was told, well what he assumed was what both Jesse and Walt wanted him to do. Jesse is definitely going to regret wording it like that.

tumblr_m8px13DP6k1qd8lapo1_500.jpg

you guys put a lot of thought into this show.

tumblr_m8q0zyp3Gk1qc59r3o1_500.png

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY"

I clearly have nothing better to do. LOL.This is the only reason i come to 12oz anymore.

I like how Mike and Walt are at eachothers throats this whole season meanwhile Jessie is coming up with every major plan. The magnet to destroy the computer and the train heist were both genius ideas that went wrong.

tumblr_m8q19gMg141rwl4yzo1_500.png

I think we might get that. We definitely should. From what I saw with next weeks clip. Mike is out of the game, and the episode is called "BUY OUT". What is to come with Mike leaving, not being able to pay the legacy cost of the other 9 guys in jail. Also Buy out is probably meaning Walter and Jesse are buying out his connections to the people who sell the stuff. Thoughts?

You got to think in the heat of the moment, adrenaline is pumping after a heist, and you see someone (a kid) who possibly watched the whole thing. It's a kid. Kids talk. It was definitely spur of the moment with Todd, especially because what Jesse said "boosting methyl amine from a train is a major rap, no one, other than us, can know this robbery went down. Nobody. You got it" - too Todd. Todd was just doing what he was told, well what he assumed was what both Jesse and Walt wanted him to do. Jesse is definitely going to regret wording it like that.

Did I miss the part when it was even known Todd had a gun? Did Jesse or Walt have one? If anything I thought just Mike carried. Easily could have missed it but just seems odd for random Todd to be approved to carry...

Did I miss the part when it was even known Todd had a gun? Did Jesse or Walt have one? If anything I thought just Mike carried. Easily could have missed it but just seems odd for random Todd to be approved to carry...

It was not known. This is no longer a small scale operation. Just like Gus had armed men, Todd is I'm assuming trying to make a name for himself.Just like when Walt and Jesse went in for the cook, he ran up and let them know what he did (with disabling the nanny cam)This whole thing with "there are two kinds of heist, those that get a way, and those that leave witnesses",especially if your going to do a heist I can see the crew carrying in case something went wrong. I get the feeling that Todd is just eager to please.

“I think Todd is going to compete in the surrogate son arena—he has shown Walt’s own ruthlessness.” That tension could add nicely to the drama. We haven’t seen enough of Todd yet to care about him, but we could. It would be fun to watch actor Jesse Plemons go deep or turn sinister.

I can see that coming about when it comes to Todd competing for the whole "son" attention between him and Jessie. Although Jessie never really acted out that personality. Still though, this show has showed you can not fore shadow with success. I mean right now Im eating my words from a couple of day ago. I posted that Todd must be a cop. Unless its one of those undercover "i hate myself" situations....like I was undercover once and I HAD to kill a kid, then enter emotionally traumatized ex cop wreaking havoc.

Train heist was tense though. I was happy to have SOME action this episode.

I had a lot more to say but the cheap wine has caught up to me and Im tired of typing...deleting...and retyping just to sound somewhat coherent.

Mike is followed by DEA and has to resign and leave the job to Todd.

It makes sense to Walt who's only interested in money he's losing to Mike. Jesse gets all emo about the dead kid.

The jailed people can still drop dimes on Heisenberg, so Walt has to pay them but Todd gets paid less so they're saving money with Mike out of the pic.

Sooner or later Hank will find the keylogger and has his whole office torn upside down. Once the mic is found, he'll know Walt is Heisenberg. Unless Skyler breaks down and snitches first.

People hate Skyler but I think she's a realistic character that keeps the series from turning into a scarface fantasy egotrip. You can't expect a housewife to turn into some consigliere / Carmela Soprano type just like that. Especially when you think how mad Walt's become. He really doesn't care about his family anymore.

I agree 100% with that ^. I think that the smart move or what will happen is Skyler will go in to pull the same stunt like Walt did, and retrieve the bugs. Thats my guess. Although with Walt's ego on the rise and him feeling untouchable. I can see him leaving it there, just to have a bug in his office. Dumb move but the decisions he is making this season aren't smart ones. More about him gaining power.

People hate Skyler but I think she's a realistic character that keeps the series from turning into a scarface fantasy egotrip. You can't expect a housewife to turn into some consigliere / Carmela Soprano type just like that. Especially when you think how mad Walt's become. He really doesn't care about his family anymore.

i don't know about this part. i feel like they aren't doing anything but make people like myself hate this whiny bitch. no one said she had to get all friendly with the money and make us all believe she was gonna be cool. instead, now her characters gone off the deep end completely. leaving the hatred door wide open. and regardless if walts on some wannabe scarface shit or not(clearly he is) the entire point of this show was that he acted to provide for his family. and i believe he still is to some extent hence all that crying. case n point. this bitch is typical amongst the entire female species. kill skylar still.