Breaking Bad

japillahan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i don't know about this part. i feel like they aren't doing anything but make people like myself hate this whiny bitch. no one said she had to get all friendly with the money and make us all believe she was gonna be cool. instead, now her characters gone off the deep end completely. leaving the hatred door wide open. and regardless if walts on some wannabe scarface shit or not(clearly he is) the entire point of this show was that he acted to provide for his family. and i believe he still is to some extent hence all that crying. case n point. this bitch is typical amongst the entire female species. kill skylar still.

I think her acting is perfect. There is a big difference between laundering money your spouse brought in supposedly out of dangers way, just cooking and selling wholesale, and your spouse being a straight up murderer. We all know Walt has been one since the pilot, but the reality has only just now hit her. After a failed protection plan (Crawl Space episode), husband going looney, then admitting to killing three people in A NURSING HOME, can't you see why she'd suddenly freak the fuck out? Realizing no, this isn't a safe tidy organization, we just had a hit out on the family, and a maniac husband. Apples and oranges.

I think her acting is perfect. There is a big difference between laundering money your spouse brought in supposedly out of dangers way, just cooking and selling wholesale, and your spouse being a straight up murderer. We all know Walt has been one since the pilot, but the reality has only just now hit her. After a failed protection plan (Crawl Space episode), husband going looney, then admitting to killing three people in A NURSING HOME, can't you see why she'd suddenly freak the fuck out? Realizing no, this isn't a safe tidy organization, we just had a hit out on the family, and a maniac husband. Apples and oranges.

THIS.

tumblr_m8mne3uopL1qz5ypxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m8rstpOtUY1qdz454o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m8rstpOtUY1qdz454o2_500.jpg'''

tumblr_m8q1p9q7TP1qaboh9o1_500.gif

tumblr_m8qjjbkwhL1r0apv4o1_250.giftumblr_m8qjjbkwhL1r0apv4o2_250.gif

tumblr_m8qjjbkwhL1r0apv4o3_250.giftumblr_m8qjjbkwhL1r0apv4o4_250.gif

tumblr_m8qjjbkwhL1r0apv4o5_250.giftumblr_m8qjjbkwhL1r0apv4o6_250.gif

Ok. I've been doing alot of thinking. My thoughts of whats to come or what I think might happen in the final season are pretty much this. It's apparent Jesse and Walt are going to come to a head. My guess is this killing with the kid, Walt will make a comment about it, and it will be more along the lines of him not caring, the money at stake is more important. Jesse will dwell on this. Most likely start dwelling to much, and thinking to much, but somehow a thought will linger, that Walt was the one who poisoned Brock. This will blow up much later in the season, after they grow to be a big distributor/major player. They will then get more people working for them, but with more money comes more problems. My guess is something will happen where they will butt heads, and Walt given his latest ruthless comments to his wife. He will defintely just let it all out ,with whats he has done. To show Jesse how much he's maniuplated him this whole time. The man Walt has/is becoming, I can see doing this. Just telling Jesse everything (watching jane die, and doing nothing, Poisoning Brock, manipulating him only to benefit himself)

Also I'm going to venture to say that they will infact build an empire. Walt will be ran off by his own people once Jesse and Walt's past comes to light. Jesse will take the reigns, thus turning everyone against Walt. I can see that happening. Everything Walt has done will come back to bite him. This is inevitable. My guess is its just going to be about everyone he's every fucked over, which is pretty much everyone. Just like the scene in Scarface where theres 100 guys coming after Tony montana. This is what Walt will be up against. Possibly his own crew?

These are just a few theories that came to light when i was eating a little bit ago.

What is your all's take on this?

Pic3.png

I was thinking about this scene the other day. It's the rental car. Is this going to become a problem? Or did he get it out, or did the rental check it out with him and he got it then? Once the lady and I returned a rental and they were busy, they just glanced at the outside for dings and let us go. My girl left a small bag with a curling iron and some little shit in the back and they called us the next day to tell us...

Is the plant and bomb stuff long gone? Or did he return the car with a bag full of bomb making scraps and poisonous plants?

I wish I had a pic to post but Husk got that game on lock.

Why don't they just put the kid in a bin full of acid like everyone else they murked?

HUSK, I can see that story line taking place, especially with everything that's happened already and Walt's not giving a fuck about anything but money attitude.

Also, DON'T FORGET HE STILL HAS THE VILE OF RICIN!

This change in Skyler, I wouldn't go so far as to say I like her now but she doesn't seem as pointless as she once was. As someone with ovaries, I totally get where she's coming from with regard to the safety of her kids. She's scared of Walt now. Like, it dawned on her, he isn't just a science teacher going to great lengths to provide for his family in a fucked up situation. He's taken all those years of feeling trodden on, taken advantage of, used and abused and let it all out and he's changed. The power and money has gone to his head and there's NOTHING he won't do to get what he wants. He isn't the man she married.

That scene where he moved back in and got into bed and rubbed up against her, the fear on her face was completely believable. She's finally seeing the change in him, we viewers have been seeing for a long time. Except we saw it gradually, it just hit her like a bomb(geddit?).

I think she's totally needed in this season, to ground us, so we aren't all about the drugs. Because it did start off as a show about how someone's views on life and how their morals can change when faced with a huge, life shattering dilemma; and the ends they will go to just to protect the ones they love. For me the show isn't about drugs, it's about humanity and all that meth shit is a perk.

To paraphrase MLK.Jr Walt isn't interested in power that is moral, right or good any more. He wants power for powers sake.

I agree the relationship between Jesse and Walt will come to a head. It HAS to.

Walt isn't our under dog or anti-hero any more, Jesse is. I stopped rooting for Walt a long time ago. If the writers can turn that around in the last few episodes they are even more genius than we all already know them to be. But, I suspect, I'll be rooting for Jesse until the end.

I'd like to see Jesse take out Walt, but I think if he did, that would be the end of Jesse. At this juncture I seriously doubt he could take it and live with himself afterwards. He still sees him as somewhat of a father figure and tries to ignore all the nagging doubts about the person he's become because he's still Mr White. his kinda nerdy, high school teacher who caught a bad break. Someone who's helped Jesse overcome a lot of his own demons...so he thinks.

I dunno, I'm rambling now, innit.

BUT ZOMG TODD. I watched that whole heist through my hands. SO tense.

• Like 1

^ Truth. It's definitely either going to be someone least expected thats going to come out maybe in the heat of Jesse and Walt's beef, and just kill Walt. My guess. Jesse's girlfriend? Maybe. She realizes he is just cancer to Jesse. -No pun.

^ Truth. It's definitely either going to be someone least expected thats going to come out maybe in the heat of Jesse and Walt's beef, and just kill Walt. My guess. Jesse's girlfriend? Maybe. She realizes he is just cancer to Jesse. -No pun.

I'm pretty sure it'll be something along the lines of how they killed off Omar on the Wire. Who knows, maybe it'll be Todd, maybe it'll be Saul. Walt Jr.? Could be.

We know Breaking Bad foreshadows like a mug. Like two seasons, the pink teddy with half his face blown off, shown in S201 mimicking a scene in S413.

Well, watching the "Narco Corrido" video I noticed at the end we see a dead Walt/Heisenberg, then, to me, what looks like maybe Jesse's feet stepping over his dead body.

bb1.png

bb2.png

bb3.png

I think it's very possible this is meant to show the student has become the teacher/defeated his teacher. Took over. But with his soft spot for kids and violence in general, I don't know if he could run an empire with his emotions. Either way the sneakers walking over him caught my eye. Any thoughts?