Breaking Bad

japillahan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

tumblr_m7yzi1LUq21qzp5uzo1_250.giftumblr_m7yzi1LUq21qzp5uzo2_250.gif

"Loved this scene because it shows people, often thought of as the dregs of society, aren’t as one dimensional as the label ‘addict’ makes them out to be.

They were somebody before their addiction, they’ll be someone after—and they are somebody even as they endure the throws of the sickness. "

What a manipulative cunt!! I really do fucking dislike him now.

That skinny Pete thing was awesome.

My friend is saving the whole series to watch in one shot when it's done. I admire the restraint, every time I get done with an episode I wish there was more but there's no way I could hold out like that. I'd ne too worried about major spoliers.

I kind of cringed after the 3rd one. Plus I got my moms to watch it, to try and get her into the show. I think she might have cringed at the sight and sound of Skyler in that scene.Gonna buy the first two seasons to get her to watch it, instead of all those shitty FOX and CBS shows she likes.

tumblr_m80bvsQysg1rat8suo1_500.gif

tumblr_m80bvsQysg1rat8suo2_500.gif

tumblr_m807gieg2Z1qzi7nso1_500.png

tumblr_m807gieg2Z1qzi7nso2_500.png

Are you a true Breaking Bad Fan? lol I got a 90% Didn't get Saul Goodmans actual sir name right. lol

http://www.chacha.com/quiz/1322/are-you-a-true-breaking-bad-fan?subid1=RecipeFavorites

Bryan Cranston is the one who Bowls!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjqYlvUgJQ8&feature=player_embedded

Jesse Pinkman - pretty good video.

This pretty much seals to the deal, for me thinking that its definitely going to be Jesse who kills Walt. I'm thinking AMC/Vince Knows from all the shit that Walt has pulled on Jesse, this is what they want the audience to think. My guess now is that its going to be someone highly unlikely. Someone thats been in the background, as far as getting fucked over by Walt. It'll probably be someone whose watched Walt fuck over someone they love?

Husk.....i mean, bbs. you are a beast!

MUST SPREAD.

ps. holy.fucking.hell.

this is probably the most popping thread around the oontz right now. and i'm not too sad about it.

i agree 100%. jesse is going to kill walter white. there is wayyy too many burns coming off the big bald wolf for him to make it out alive. seems as though jesses gotten it the worst. from a personal side of things and he's definitely going to catch up. i'd say skylar might have a shot if she weren't bat

shit cray herself.

I met the homeboy Schrader today at the grocery store. He had a grip of those mason jars, like the ones grandma makes jam in. I couldn't stop myself crackin up over imagining him havin a setup in his garage makin jam instead of Schradebrau haha.

....Coolstorybro?

• Like 1

I actually wrote 2 hours about how to easily catch a housefly. Because that certain episode was so fucking stupid.

I'll go eat some broken glass now

That episode was about building character and making the story of them more in depth. It was a filler, but some say that was one of the best episodes. This show is so good because of the writing and acting. That episode simply was the epitome of both of those things, proving that the show is the best. If you say that episode sucked, then you got it all wrong. AMC shows are about characters and their stories, and how they're so intricately layered. Not simply about selling drugs and killing people, although thats what makes the show whole. All these things make this show the best don't get me wrong, but its the writing, and the stories, of which the characters portray so well, that makes this show great. Those little things that Walt has done, are all adding up now, which is why the show has such a following. People are eager to see where Walt's going, because they know where he came from. He was the guy that watched his partners girlfriend/ love of his life die simply to benefit him. That episode was about Walt coming to realize what he had done, and how much it hurt Jesse. He was at the brink of telling him. That episode wasn't about a fly, it was much more than that.

"the fly" built the characters to a level of such a severe, erratic stupidity that I semi-consciously disregarded the whole episode as a part of the series.

Acting was great, but still it was just pain to watch it go nowhere. I mean I KNOW that if an episode happens in one room between

two characters, it means the script is all about "building" those characters. It's very obvious, even too much so.

Point is, I like my cinema/TV whole and coherent. The fly stood out from the rest as a low-budget disappointment. You can't just disregard larger transitions, other characters

or just outdoor scenes... ANY RELIEF from the talking heads. At least if you intend to sell the series on DVD and expect people to enjoy the whole season in one session.

Bottle episode or not, it's not an excuse to shit on your own artwork.

Besides, you can kill/inacapacitate an idle housefly rather easily by moving your hand very slowly and very carefully towards it and flicking it with your middle finger.

Obviously you have to suspend the mid finger against your thumb before moving in.

If the target is far away you can use the old rubber band + ruler sniper combo. I actually figured that one myself when I was in 2nd grade. Quite accurate and very deadly.

So basically that's why it was so very agonizing for me to watch a whole episode revolve around this demented swatting drivel.