Breaking Bad

japillahan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

tumblr_m8cu2yhCmD1qitp7go1_250.giftumblr_m8cu2yhCmD1qitp7go2_250.gif

tumblr_m8cu2yhCmD1qitp7go5_r1_250.giftumblr_m8cu2yhCmD1qitp7go6_r1_250.gif

"See that watch? It was a birthday present. The person who gave me this present, wanted me dead too. Not that long ago he pointed a gun right between my eyes, and he threatened to kill me. He changed his mind about me Skyler, and so will you."

tumblr_m8czecdtn01qbl89jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m8cxrsnQPB1r5z4sho1_r2_250.giftumblr_m8cxrsnQPB1r5z4sho2_r3_250.gif

tumblr_m8cuye9e8Y1qbhnrvo1_500.png

tumblr_m8cy1bKDbK1rrvj2vo1_500.png

^^ They look very similar. what does it all mean? lol

Has anyone else noticed the evolution of Walter White? He started off as a caring loving father. Who cared about his family, son, wife, daughter. Cared about providing and doing what was necessary for family. Now he has evolved into a more materialistic kingpin. The cars, the birthday party for him which he was expecting. it's more about having the money and power more than it is about having and caring for his family.It's more about controlling and having power of everyone and everything now. Manipulating everyone. He has fully embodied the roll of a boss, with this latest stunt with selling the car and buying two really loud looking cars. He is a on a crash course. This photo sums it up.....

tumblr_m8cvlhCm741qbv9dxo1_500.jpg

he does the bacon by himself on that last bit probably^

I liked the whole episode, especially when Walt would put Skyler in her place, being a boss.

The only part that made me want to change the channel for a second was that dubstep shit, who the fuck thought that was a good idea? yuck.

• Like 1

Yeah there has always been the evolution of him becoming a kingpin. Hes growing. Its like now hes in his teenage years blowing his cash, making the right moves, but being slopping in some aspects because hes blinded at the moment. The down and out clip when hes 52 could be the breaking point where he matures to the point of Fringe and gets exactly how shit should be done. Who knows. I do like how even though some aspects of this last season is a bunch of talking there is still a psychological level to it all.

Yet like many I hate that Hank doesnt see Walt for what it is. I mean the dude is leasing a bentley because he owns a car wash....yeah not likely.

• Like 1

guy from IGN boards...

the watch stopping on 52 makes me think that not only does the show end at 52 years old, but he probably dies at 52. and im also thinking hes gonna die similar to scarface. oh and jessie being the only person that gave him a present was deep.

I would be severly disappointed if they play it off like scarface. I mean hollywood has already copied enough. That would ruin this show because the show has already proven its smarted than that.

This episode was all about dialogue and little moves that will affect the rest of the series. Like Lydia and the tracking device...We don't know what they're gonna do but before Jessie gave Walt the watch he said to him, " I like your idea."

I think Jessie still is soft in one aspect and has yet to really see the trouble that is to come. He trusts mike, yet mike it safe guarding more than just himself but his connection with his granddaughter. Cant hate on mike though, dude is ill.

Skyler needs to get her shit together man. I'm really tired of seeing her moping all over the fucking place. The pool stunt along with her depressive behavior was just good writing, as she was just thinking about the kids. There is absolutely no way Walt can promise that they're safe from anything.

Remember skyler had the pants and pushed walt around a bit. Now shes lost her hold on it all and shes hit rock bottom. Walt has dominated the whole situation and shes been ground to nothing.

Hank is inching ever closer and he is putting surveillance on Mike. I'm sure it won't be anything Mike can't handle though. The real problem is Lydia, Hank is suspicious of her too and noticed she was slightly out of it.

True but Mike wont break. I think Lydia is genuine but over her head. As for the tracking device Im sure it wasnt her. She played it right plus Hank had already used some garmin bs back in the earlier seasons. So whats to say he didnt do a quick plant?

Yeah all good points. The show has always been designed to have people thinking they know whats going to happen, then bam, its a complete mind fuck on what actually happens. The writers are genius which is why this is the best show on TV. All these little things is what they want you to think, or believe they're foreshadowing. So what actually happens, is complete insanity awesomeness. Scarface scene would be so typical of a shit fox/nbc show. AMC is better than that.

Also I just love the look of utter disdain on Mikes face all the time.

510692-breaking_bad_season_4_character_portraits_8.jpeg

Jonathan-Banks-AMC-Breaking-Bad-s04e01.jpg

breaking-bad-full-measure-mike-the-cleaner-477x271.jpg

breaking.bad_.s05e03.hdtv_.x264-fqm.mp4_snapshot_03.32_2012.07.30_10.23.44.jpg

tumblr_m8cgjvIPXV1rbb4myo1_500.png

tumblr_m7msrppzo91qczkzxo1_500.png

tumblr_m7lk0wqAvO1qbvaudo1_500.gif

I present...

The wit and wisdom of Mike

http://video.vulture.com/video/The-Wit-And-Wisdom-of-Breaking

HAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT ^^^^^

tumblr_m8cy1bKDbK1rrvj2vo1_500.png

The more I look at this the more I think its a way of showing Walt is starting out at the bottom. Like Los Pollos did at some point, which came to be owned/ran by the biggest meth distributor in the south west. This is possibly showing them at the beginning of their operation, and only a way to possibly show, where they might go, giving we already know where Los Pollos ended up. Both Jesse and Mikes heads are down like those of the man above and the donkeys (whatever they are) while Walts is fixed slightly upward but looking forward (to the possibilities).Walt is wearing the same type of cap, of the Los Pollos founder (man who started it all from the bottom, the uncle of the chicken brothers). Mike and Jesse are his donkeys. Am I crazy? Thoughts please. (I have too much time on my hands before work)

One year after last weeks episode Walt is fuckin bummy and coming from New Hampshire. He has been dissapeared for the better part of a year and is coming back to kill everyone/die...

Skyler has his kids and is in witness protection? He comes to kill hank and retrieve family? A stretch.

Coming for jesse and mike who cut him out because of his bullshit. Mike has business and jesse can cook on his own or get an assistant.

Blonde dude from the exterminator business is shady-

Hes the police? Undercover maybe - or just plain shady.

Mike is so good all the time.

• Like 1

Todd is definitely going to be a problem. This has been stated by Bryan Cranston in an interview. He was talking about new characters and they asked whats with Todd. Bryan was talking about how his character is a straight and narrow, and ends up doing something to make them go, "what did he just do" which I can see, because he was told not to talk to them, and he does it anyway.

What stood out to me about this episode is how, for lack of a better word. soft Jessie has become in a relatively short amount of time. He seemed like a happy go lucky kid when he gave Walt the watch. He also questioned Mike's decision to kill Lydia, not from a business standpoint but more from an ethical perspective.