Breaking Bad

japillahan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah Todd is straight suspect. I mean most shows portray undercover cops that over step their boundaries which is exactly what Todd did from the start. Plus hes clean cut and looks fresh out the academy.

Skyler is really starting to piss me off though. Shes almost becoming self righteous about everything. I mean did you forget you were Walts right hand gal hiding all the cash? What now you want to play goody too shoes? Youre in too deep.

I will say though something came to mind after the 4th episode. Hank is climbing the ladder on the legal side. Its almost like Walt climbs then Hank climbs. I wonder if Walt will break and maybe go shady a bit. I mean will he be able to bust Walt? Will the whole idea of it being family come into play. Remember how he is so emotionally traumatized by killing that one dude, then the explosion? He plays a big game but I dont think hes 100% hard core.

....maybe Walt and Hank full control in the end?

Yeah Todd is straight suspect. I mean most shows portray undercover cops that over step their boundaries which is exactly what Todd did from the start. Plus hes clean cut and looks fresh out the academy.

Skyler is really starting to piss me off though. Shes almost becoming self righteous about everything. I mean did you forget you were Walts right hand gal hiding all the cash? What now you want to play goody too shoes? Youre in too deep.

I will say though something came to mind after the 4th episode. Hank is climbing the ladder on the legal side. Its almost like Walt climbs then Hank climbs. I wonder if Walt will break and maybe go shady a bit. I mean will he be able to bust Walt? Will the whole idea of it being family come into play. Remember how he is so emotionally traumatized by killing that one dude, then the explosion? He plays a big game but I dont think hes 100% hard core.

....maybe Walt and Hank full control in the end?

This. 24'd

I've said these exact things to my brother.and did everyone get this issue?

tumblr_m8fx1wopFW1qmuyt5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m8f5twsUDt1r9x4loo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m8g7l1KUbL1r2x3l7o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m8eug2vnff1razm1jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m8fvp2Vpq21qza0ugo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m8f8w3FgQe1rphcczo1_500.jpg

I figured Mike would eventually be at the top of the hit list for Walt and vice versa. Shit's definitely gonna go sour between them. The boss identity that Walt has taken on won't let Mike's "legacy cost" slide for much longer or abide any bullshit from anyone. My guess is he'll become a megalomaniac and let some simple slight to his ego cause a major conflict which will spiral out of control, causing him to go into hiding and ultimately need to arm himself heavily in case he is discovered.

• Like 1

tumblr_m8k4uv2n9Z1qauaqmo1_500.png

tumblr_m8k4uv2n9Z1qauaqmo2_500.png

5 x 05 "Dead Freight"

Walts house. Looks like Skylar has left. Or Walt just don't give a fugg, bringing his work home with him.

Still waiting for a scene where Jr. meets Jessie, the person he was mistaken for by his father... He will think, Dad called me, his own son, THIS GUYS name?

Also, where is Gray Matter? The first season made it seem like Gretchen and Elliot were the reason behind his miserable schoolteacher life. I really hope he gets some crazy revenge, maybe saving that M60 for them.

tumblr_m8mcmtYwFL1qjgli1o1_500.gif

tumblr_m8mcmtYwFL1qjgli1o2_500.gif

1 year into the future.

It's hard to imagine 1 year equals 4 seasons. and this 5th season is going to wrap up a whole year. My guess is it will jump 6 months, to him being in hide out- to come out 1 year later, which will probably be the final episode.

Ep.5 -"Dead Freight"

Ep.6- "Buyout"

Ep.7-"Say My Name"

Ep.8- untitled - wondering why they haven't put the name of the episode out. Hmmmmm. But look at these names! So awesome to wonder whats going to happen. FUCKING SHIT!!!!!

and only 4 more episodes left. FUCK ME!