Breaking Bad

japillahan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Still waiting for a scene where Jr. meets Jessie, the person he was mistaken for by his father... He will think, Dad called me, his own son, THIS GUYS name?

Also, where is Gray Matter? The first season made it seem like Gretchen and Elliot were the reason behind his miserable schoolteacher life. I really hope he gets some crazy revenge, maybe saving that M60 for them.

My dream came true. They didn't forget Gray Matter. Walt saying he'd been checking on their worth every Friday for years was awesome. He told Gretchen they made millions off of his research, and now we learn it's actually in the billions? I love this show so much, all this drama going on and once all the illegal shit is settled or at least not as hot, I cannot wait to see the vengeance he deals Gray Matter. Go back and watch the dinner scene between Gretchen and Walt. Never have i heard a "Fuck You" with so much sincerity. GET 'EM!!!!!!

My dream came true. They didn't forget Gray Matter. Walt saying he'd been checking on their worth every Friday for years was awesome. He told Gretchen they made millions off of his research, and now we learn it's actually in the billions? I love this show so much, all this drama going on and once all the illegal shit is settled or at least not as hot, I cannot wait to see the vengeance he deals Gray Matter. Go back and watch the dinner scene between Gretchen and Walt. Never have i heard a "Fuck You" with so much sincerity. GET 'EM!!!!!!

Maybe Walt will find a way to mask the meth biz behind grey matter like how Freign did with Pollos Armanos. Mike has harped that it took Freign 20 years to establish his company etc yet Walt in a sense has already had that there but lost his control due to his FIRST sell out. There is a battle though when it comes to Gretchen. Gretchen was a two way chick with Walt and the other guy. She chose to go with the other dude and not walt for some reason. So its more than just the money thing, I think walt is after the full revenge.

Walt has come a long way and of course has changed. Hate it or not what is the name of the show? Breaking Bad! No matter what direction Walt might want to go he continues to break bad and affected as such. Hes dug deep and continues to dig himself deeper and deeper in the whole "bad" aspect.

Maybe Walt will find a way to mask the meth biz behind grey matter like how Freign did with Pollos Armanos. Mike has harped that it took Freign 20 years to establish his company etc yet Walt in a sense has already had that there but lost his control due to his FIRST sell out. There is a battle though when it comes to Gretchen. Gretchen was a two way chick with Walt and the other guy. She chose to go with the other dude and not walt for some reason. So its more than just the money thing, I think walt is after the full revenge.

Walt has come a long way and of course has changed. Hate it or not what is the name of the show? Breaking Bad! No matter what direction Walt might want to go he continues to break bad and affected as such. Hes dug deep and continues to dig himself deeper and deeper in the whole "bad" aspect.

This

I'm rooting for Walt.