Breaking Bad

japillahan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^ you are an idiot, who obviously doesn't watch the show.

that car was a bad idea on walts part.

great fucking episode.

walt knows in his mind that robbery was a set up by gus.

gus is trying to flip jesse on walt.

jesse with the knowledge on meth heads showing mike whats up.

can't wait for next episode, with the meeting between gus and those hi-jackers should be fucking awesome.

speaking of which here are a couple sneak peeks.

http://www.amctv.com/breaking-bad/videos/breaking-bad-sneak-peek-episode-407-problem-dog

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bji_tMFzfS4

shit looks like it is gonna POP OFF!

almost had him convinced too until he said "this is all about me" like a fucking retard.

Jesse is going to be easily played. Everyone likes being told they are worth something, and Walt hasn't truly acted as though Jesse has ever been worth anything to him.

Gus with the line "I like to think I see things in people" was the best line of the episode.

Can't wait for this cartel shit to happen. Going to be a bangin season.

Fuuuuuu next episode looks like it's gonna be dope! I can't watch the AMC site preview cause it's not available in my country :/

Looks like Walts big mouth really motivated Hank to get back on the job and it looks like he's onto Gus. "He's got the money to pull it off" and the Los Pollos stuff he found. Shiiiieeet!

Now Walt is trying to be badass but he's just pushed Skyler away again and he's making stupid ass decisions. Dude needs to settle down, do his work and get along with Skyler to keep their story straight.

yeah, HUSK and myself were talking about how hank is probably gonna go to LOS POLLOS with that little bag, and the sketch of heisenberg, and look at gus and think gus is heisenberg, because if you line up gus and walt side by side, put the hat on both of them, and give gus a goatee he looks a lot like walt does in the sketch.

walt has gotten way to cocky about himself... he's being a complete idiot all in sake of his fucking meth master chef ego.. and it's gonna get him knocked.

and CO-SIGN ILBC on gus's last line being the best of the episode.

that's when i felt like he just implanted something in jesse's head that he is gonna use to flip him against walter later in the season.

ALSO @SWAMPY they just "supposedly" put all their money into the car wash.

on paper they are supposed to be "back alley bum broke" that's why skylar is always talkin' that chocolate about flashy and expensive things and how they need to stick to their story and how she has to protect the family from walt..

this cartel shit is gonna get even better i think.

i think gus will sign some peace treaty with dudes, and sell them some of the blue.

and then let mike hire 10-15 dudes like he said to gus this episode, and go all out on those cartel dudes... and send them a message.

• Like 1

^ you are an idiot, who obviously doesn't watch the show.

that car was a bad idea on walts part.

great fucking episode.

gus is trying to flip jesse on walt.

jesse with the knowledge on meth heads showing mike whats up.

That's funny because I have seen every single episode… I've been there since the first body was dissolved in acid, ya little queer. You & the other fag complaining that how the car is ridiculous & how it's "$80,000"…. The car wasn't even an "SS" type… Meaning its JUST a 40,000 car…. That's a big difference…

Stop actin' like SKYLER you little bitches complaining of an EVERYDAY car…..

That's funny because I have seen every single episode… I've been there since the first body was dissolved in acid, ya little queer. You & the other fag complaining that how the car is ridiculous & how it's "$80,000"…. The car wasn't even an "SS" type… Meaning its JUST a 40,000 car…. That's a big difference…

Stop actin' like SKYLER you little bitches complaining of an EVERYDAY car…..

:lol: :lol:

ya, little queer... let me refer you to this.

ALSO @SWAMPY they just "supposedly" put all their money into the car wash.

on paper they are supposed to be "back alley bum broke" that's why skylar is always talkin' that chocolate about flashy and expensive things and how they need to stick to their story and how she has to protect the family from walt..

it doesn't matter if the car was SS OR CTS OR Z4 X99.... $80,000 or $40,000.

they don't have that kind of money to spend as far as the IRS is concerned...

if you have been paying attention this whole season, they are BROKE, they don't have jack shit in the bank or in their pockets concerning CLEAN & LEGAL money.

so yeah, that car was a bad move because it's flashy, and it was bought with money they are not supposed to have.

also like GRD said, people will question how they could afford such a car, when they both don't work... and the car wash isn't up and running yet..

it's also common sense 101 in drug dealing.

when you get a stack of money, you launder it, you don't go out and buy some flashy shit with money you're "not" supposed to have..

that's the shit that gets you popped.

JBRSH! always posting great scenes... props when i'm not 24'd

AMC has always done awesome montage's with the hooker, jesse, jesse and mike, walt and other awesome scenes... they always have great edits that go great with the music...

cooking #3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRMfYc4Y4YE&feature=related

cooking #2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aasY1CKGiiw&feature=related

there was a montage where jesse was driving around collecting money i think, and it had a great song... or i might be remembering it all wrong.