Breaking Bad

japillahan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I'd like to watch any of the Jesse haters murder some people and then just brush it off like what you did was victimless.

L.U.L.Z.

ya hosting a perpetual meth party where gross meth heads fuck on your living room floor and other people do hands on the very same living room's walls is a totally normal reaction

That's what I'm saying, ya nudnik.

Everybody who hates on Jesse basically acts as if they wouldn't be having any kind of emotional crisis going on in their lives after having just murdered a man and then witnessing another man get his throat sliced open as a direct result of the original murder being committed.

I would more than likely be on a bender as well just to try and distract myself from all the ridiculousness that has entered my life.

He's the closest thing to a normal person that the show has right now.

Telling him to "man up" is retarded.

Can't you mother fuckers just enjoy the show for what it is?

I mean damn! It's by far one of the best, if not the best on tv right now.

There will never be a show that will cater to what every thinks an actor should be portraying,Everyone has different opinions on the characters.Yeah we understand Skyler and her sister are more annoying than enjoying,But fuck stop annalyzing it to the point where you make yourself hate something you could and should be enjoying.To me this is better than any of them stupid crime drama's with "unrealistic characters"and "unrealistic storyline" (yeah they solved a murder in 30 minutes) on NBC ABC FOX.

This is why Americans are so stupid. Tv has dumbed people down to the point where they're use to their attention span only being able to tolerate an hour long show, with everything that should take a season, only takes 45 minutes.So when a good show comes along (breaking bad, The killing) that builds story instead of craming it down your throat in 1 episode, people get all mad saying the show sucked or it was a filler,Becuase there use to Criminal minds or CSI. Where hot women are solving crimes in an unrealistic timely fashion.

It's not his movies specifically that I hate, black guy.

It's his personality.

He's the most defensive dude I've ever seen give an interview and pretentious to boot.

But, I do hate some of his movies.

They cast a broad net over racial issues and make lots of assumptions that usually favor the people with unfortunate skin tone.

dont want to start anything...

but the new episode looks like it is gonna set up walts gambling story with hank and marie and whoever else, also gonna tell them about the carwash... and i think hank will mention he has a crack in the case.. or a lead on heisenburg and a huge lab because of some lab notes they found at a killing..

here is a link to the sneak preview

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi2888866841/

dont want to start anything...

but the new episode looks like it is gonna set up walts gambling story with hank and marie and whoever else, also gonna tell them about the carwash... and i think hank will mention he has a crack in the case.. or a lead on heisenburg and a huge lab because of some lab notes they found at a killing..

here is a link to the sneak preview

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi2888866841/

hit the nail right on the head. jesse's gonna be dead as fuck.