What are we sick of?

iloveboxcars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- People wearing sunglasses after 6 PM

- Cell phones (OMG I GOT THE NEW LG!)

- iPods

- Rudeness, I don't give a fuck if you got a flat on the way here, if your dog died, whatever, if someone's being polite you return the favor)

- Hot chicks that always assume being polite is an advancement

-people in general

-mob mentality

- high school kids (fuck was I that retarded too?)

- my credit card balance

and number one:

GUITAR CENTER EMPLOYEES Im terribly sorry I had to interrupt that conversation about that lame ass live dvd all 6 of you are so engaged in so I can get some assistance in checking out that bass WAAAAAAY the fuck up on the wall.

i'm beyond sick of NEW ORLEANS..

- sick of the pan-handlers & beggars in this shit hole that approach me multiple times daily. and they can't just ask for money, they have to give me some cracked-out sob story that's like 10 paragraphs long. or they have to hack up their tuberculosis all over their mangled paw as they extend it to try shake my hand and then call me racist because i don't wanna touch that fucking slime.

- the extreme incompetence that this pathetic 'city' is awash with

- the fact that everybody here is a lazy, unhealthy, slow-moving, complaining sack of shit

- the street lights that are CONSTANTLY malfunctioning

- the stupid-ass drivers (a.k.a. EVERYBODY) that treat every small neighborhood intersection as a 4-way stop. (IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A STOP SIGN YOU DO NOT STOP YOU DUMBSHIT SPOOK/WOP/JEWBAG. YES THERE IS A REASON I'M HONKING AT YOU DO NOT LOOK AT ME LIKE I'M THE INSANE ONE.)

- sick of the fucking third-world road conditions that have DESTROYED my car

- the westbank piece of trash notary that keeps trying to rip me off on the sly

- every single motherfucker that works for the city. and the state. i spent FIVE AND A HALF FUCKING HOURS at the DMV JUST to get my license renewed. what the fuck is that shit?!?

- looking at the stupid fucking ugly streetcars that make navigating st. charles WAY more annoying than it should be

- listening to idiot assholes blab on and on about how "great" and "unique" and "special" this place is. FUCK YOU. new orleans is THE most backwards-ass, corrupt, filthy, pathetic, behind-the-times city in the entire fucking country and everybody realizes that except the stupid fucks that live here.

i cannot wait to get the fuck out of this pit of retardation.

Im' sick of people not realizing just how awesome Hall and Oates are.

me and my girlfriend have been listening to them lately. especially watching the videos. oates is always acting like a tremendous douche in the videos, but it goes so well with his moustache and curly hair.. i dont know. its just right.

we've also been discussing what he possibly cannot "go for" if he is willing to go for almost anything.

IM SICK AND FUCKING TIRED OF TALENTLESS RAPPERS WHO REPEAT THE SAME SHIT OR MAKE UP A DANCE THAT HAS NO MEANING. AND THEN IT CORRUPTS OUR YOUTH TO THINK SAYING ANNOYING ASS SHIT LIKE AY BAY BAY AND WE HUSTLE HARD SON IS THE COOLEST FUCKING THING. BET and Mainstream, making the tools of society. That and noobs.