Moral Dilema

MekA_OnES?

What is the fate of this iphone?  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Alright,

So the other day my friends had a concert at like 3 in the afternoon, so naturally me and a couple buddies had a bit to drink before we went. We all went to the show pretty hammered and with nothing to do after we decided to take a drive over to the lake at the Northwestern University's campus.

So we're chillen outside of my car having a square and being rowdy and what have you, when all of a sudden some guy shows up. He asks us if we'd been there a while. Being the most drunk out of my friends, I spoke up first. Yeah, I said we have. He says, well, I found this iPhone, does it belong to any of you. So without even thinking(most likely cuz I was drunk and when I'm drunk I turn into a theif of sorts), I start patting myself down and looking around frantically. Then I exclaim, "Oh, shit!" I then ask dude if I can take a look at the phone. He hands it to me. I then say, "Oh my god thank you so much!" and without a second glance he walks away.

Upon inspecting the phone and it's contents I have concluded that it belongs to some kid at Northwestern who is most likely on a semester abroad from spain or some shit. I get a text on the phone that says, "If you find this mobile phone I will give u a great reward!"

So herein lies the dilema. Do I keep this BRAND new iphone or do I give this poor kid his phone back and collecct this "great reward?"

I'm at a loss, so I was wondering what all of you think I should do.........

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the perfect solution just send me the iphone and I will give hook you up with something better than any reward this kid could give you... and you don't have to worry about the moral qualms of having a iphone that isn't yours..

But honestly give it back, or at least email him all the numbers on there..

I have lost my phone quite a few times and it fucking sucks, I almost never care about the phone itself, just the fucking numbers on the phone.. If only I still had all my numbers...

hhmmmm what a dilema...

i mean....

if you keep the phone, thats dope enough...

you could call kid and like hold his phone for ransom,

find out the "great reward", and if its lame just be like..

"hhmm..... naaaw ill keep the phone thanks.."

and just change the number/account/whateva...

I've had a cellphone stolen.

It fucking suuuuuuucks.

I've also had phones retuned to me that I've lost in drunken stupors.

I had my wallet mailed back to me with money still in it.

Working at a bar I find mad phones, and always return them.

Ipods with shitty music I keep. You don't deserve an ipod, you could just be listening to the radio.

An iPhone would indeed be a dilemma ...

I think receiving a text message from dude would have me return it, simply because I've had shit returned to me.

Maybe not.

I dunno.

I think you can get it cracked... but if you ever need parts or anything... they'll trace the serial and you'd be fucked because they log the serial to each person they sell it to... I know cause my broad bought one. So you can... crack it... keep it until it deads... and then trash that shit.... or go the karma route.