Stuff White People Like

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all intents and purposes I am full white,

But then I eat my turksih food and people are all "what the hell is that food..."

then I am quickly reminded I am not full wihite.

And gettin kicked off a plane... that was fun.

ahhh, niggas don't know about turkish food....when I was in Mecca (saudia Arabia) I ate at this Turkish spot like every day. All the Black Americans were eating at Al Baik the best fried chicken joint in the eastern hemisphere.

aboutus_banner.jpg

they actually injected hot sauce into the fried chicken so when you bit into it, hot sauce just oozed out....slammin'

I don't fit into any "white" categories. People always think I'm from another country (not USA) and I like that they can't fit me into a little stereotypical box in their mind cause it's not overwhelmingly apparent where I'm from, so I use that to my advantage.

I tend to get along with Black people better for the most part. Or any race really but since we're talking black and white here... why do black people who act white always make it a point to tell me they hate hip hop? White peoples culture in america is corny, I don't subscribe to it.

Im in the same boat with you on everything you wrote here.

That's the problem with Society this day in age . We collectively can joke and be assholes to each other at work , but the minute we all leave work it's a different story for some . And no one is the least bit serious about anything said . I think we do it for shock value to the other airport employees if anything . I saw a bunch of new hires from Delta one day . Had my friend & co-worker Dwight ( He's Blurple Black ) walk in front of us all and drop his radio . Then I yelled out , " Hey you dumb nigger pick up your radio " . The looks on the Delta employee's faces was priceless . Then Dwight came up to me , did a little fake tap dance and handed me the radio with a , " Yes Masser " . We both laughed in the Delta people's faces as we walked away leaving them confused if anything .

I play Gene Wilder to a T , and Dwight is my Richard Pryor . :lol:

^^YO FUCK YOU I HATE ME SOME MAYO.

THAT SHIT MAKES ME WANNA FIGHT WHEN SOME DUMB FUCK SLATHERS THAT SHIT ON MY HOAGIE LIKE IT TASTES GOOD. ESPECIALLY AFTER I SAY "NO MAYO" LOUD AS FUCK IN THE DUDES DUMB FACE AT WAWA AND HE STILL PUTS THAT SHIT ON THERE ASSUMING I JUST DIDNT MEAN IT.

I HATE MAYO.

ELECT ME PRESIDENT AND MAYO IS OUTLAWED.

- citing their less than 2% "ethnicity" when in diverse company.

- claiming "that's ghetto" on anything that isn't bread from a cookie cutter lifestyle.

- touting atheist beliefs while a wooden cross dangles from the rearview "just in case".

- always askin "hey bro, u got five on it" after they hit your shit for free.

- bill hicks.

- forgetting egypt is in AFRICA.

- co-signing obama to absolve all the racist shit that's ever been said or done on their behalf.

- co-signing obama in an effort to "get the niggers to stop complaining".

- not knowing about the armenian genocide and bangin system at the same time.

..........more at 11.

• Like 1