Stuff White People Like

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three things come to mind when I read that blog

1) Colbert... if he had shitty writers and poor delivery

2) the author wishing she could write the way Chuck Klosterman does

3) South Park episode about hybrid cars.... ( fart smellers )

the site would be funny if it wasn't written like she was giving a dissertation on rhypopphobia

i disagree. although mexicans like tapatio, i would have to say they LOVE valentina

white people love tapatio

heh heh...i was being sarcastic.

actually, most of us mexicanos dig the chili our tias or our abuelas make.

fuck that bottled shit. we like our food made from scratch.

i'll take a Taco de Lengua over a Chalupa anyday.

im not mad, as i said, most of the stuff just isn't really funny.

it's attempting to clown on 'white people' for doing things that are good/intelligent/lauded activities, thereby implying the opposit (bad/ignorant/useless) traits, that are generally associated with blacks, are somehow better. in it's own way, it's reinforcing the negatve stereotypes already associated with blacks. its like making fun of the ability to speak proper english, and claiming it's a 'white' thing. no, its an educational/intelligence thing, making it into a 'white' thing implies that it's somehow better to not speak proper english, which does nothing but further the gap between success and failure in america. no other country in the world places a premium on ignorance the way we do here.

and again, i know its just a 'joke' i just maintain that the stuff isnt very funny. if ego trip wrote it, i'd laugh, but this is just...boring.

Easy, now. This shit is very funny. I think so. My brother thinks so. So does his wife. So do three white people I sent it to, as well as about eight brown people and four black people. They all agree that it's hilarious.

My brother, myself, and our Indian friends growing up made these sort of jokes all the time while growing up. It's a way to get over the fact that we'll never be good looking compared to white people because the entire western culture believes the European look is the only way to go.