Goodnight

holy roller.

Liquor and sleeping pills lead to uncertainty that could probably be calculated with an amount of patience which I do not possess.

It sucks when you love someone sincerely, then you find out they don't feel the same way even though they honestly made it seem like they did.

I don't know what to trust anymore; for all I know, the laws of gravity might fail.

I might wake up tomorrow and walk on the ceiling with my hands, and brush my teeth with my feet for all I know.

Maybe I'll find out.

Fuck you all, I'm starting to feel lightheaded.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...

he wasen't trying to off himself, but i could see where that question would come up. everytime i take sleeping meds after i've been drinking i often think of my heart blowin up or not wakeing up. that shits scary.

i would ither, drink till you pass out, or take the sleeping pills alone.

snoop.jpg

"Look here Holy Rizzle. You need to say fuck that biotch and get off them pills for shizzle. Roll you up a blunt and chillax with your crew. You know nowadays these bitches be trippin. Get out there and be the player you was meant to be. Game recognize game son."