Your most prized possession(s)

hatetown

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I know this is gonna sound very nerdy, but my computer. It legit is prolly one of the best things I own. If I lose my computer...my whole world falls apart cuz I do so many things on it...

Other than that, I want to say my hair. Its gained alot of importance cuz of my pending situation...Both of my brothers are balding now even though my dad has a good head of hair. I've only just started to grow my hair the first time in my life. I got long hair...maybe shoulder length but I'm approaching the age my brothers started balding...So i guess only time will tell if i lose it or not.

Other than that, I want to say my hair. Its gained alot of importance cuz of my pending situation...Both of my brothers are balding now even though my dad has a good head of hair. I've only just started to grow my hair the first time in my life. I got long hair...maybe shoulder length but I'm approaching the age my brothers started balding...So i guess only time will tell if i lose it or not.

yeah man keep it long. get that shit ready for the comb over.

Where to start ? Just about anything I started saving since the age of 12 or so . That includes anything related to skateboarding or vinyl I have . In terms of family heirlooms I have a few . My Grandmother's pendant necklace that's from Derry , Ireland where she was born . A P38 pistol from my Grandfather as well as a 1965 Winchester Model 70 30.06 rifle from my Uncle .

a set of Enkei/American Racing mesh wheels that are deadstock, never mounted, basically mint condition circa late 1980's.

my Desert Eagle 'baby' .45

my Air Max 95's, III's, Air Stabs, Jordan III's, and '92 Reebok Pump Victory Courts.

my '91 New Era deadstock Brewers fitted.

my DK General Lee 24"