Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hatetown

Your most prized possession(s)

I'd have to say a few photos from waaayyy back in the day of some of my family on my native american side.

And also I'd have to say some of my old Thrasher magazine issues

I got a bunch of issues dating from 97-2001.

my vial of crack

also

my detective comics issue

BATMAN, NIGGA!

yall ain't holding.

you're bike?

DETECTIVE COMICS

BATMANSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss

^ I'm not sure how to respond to that. I don't even know if you're being serious.

one of my prized prossessions is my Stack Bundles promo

I met Stack before he was famous, in Rockaway.

paid $5 for an autographed promo from him.

next thing i know i hear the promo songs on the

radio and dude blow up. like all great rappers,

her died before his prime. god bless him

R.I.P Stack Bundles

I know this is gonna sound very nerdy, but my computer. It legit is prolly one of the best things I own. If I lose my computer...my whole world falls apart cuz I do so many things on it...

Other than that, I want to say my hair. Its gained alot of importance cuz of my pending situation...Both of my brothers are balding now even though my dad has a good head of hair. I've only just started to grow my hair the first time in my life. I got long hair...maybe shoulder length but I'm approaching the age my brothers started balding...So i guess only time will tell if i lose it or not.

Other than that, I want to say my hair. Its gained alot of importance cuz of my pending situation...Both of my brothers are balding now even though my dad has a good head of hair. I've only just started to grow my hair the first time in my life. I got long hair...maybe shoulder length but I'm approaching the age my brothers started balding...So i guess only time will tell if i lose it or not.

yeah man keep it long. get that shit ready for the comb over.

my bike.my kicks.my computers.my girlfriend.my family.my sobriety.and thats about it for now...i like my job alot too

the number #1 superman comic book and #1 hulk comic book that is airtight sealed and on display above the liquor bottle rack in a bar in sheboygan...

sooon my prettiess soon you will be miiine.....{drooool}

Where to start ? Just about anything I started saving since the age of 12 or so . That includes anything related to skateboarding or vinyl I have . In terms of family heirlooms I have a few . My Grandmother's pendant necklace that's from Derry , Ireland where she was born . A P38 pistol from my Grandfather as well as a 1965 Winchester Model 70 30.06 rifle from my Uncle .

My bunny

My computers (sitting in front of a setup of 4 monitors, 4 different systems, 2 windows 1 linux 1 fbsd)

My skateboard

My guitars

and guitar hero....

And my skull bowl. motherfucking mint. all i had to do is pretend i was interested in an ugly ass hippie girl and she marked it down from 200 to 20 for me.

a set of Enkei/American Racing mesh wheels that are deadstock, never mounted, basically mint condition circa late 1980's.

my Desert Eagle 'baby' .45

my Air Max 95's, III's, Air Stabs, Jordan III's, and '92 Reebok Pump Victory Courts.

my '91 New Era deadstock Brewers fitted.

my DK General Lee 24"

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now