Shut That Fucking Mut Up!!!

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thats so funny thats theres a thread about this. some new assholes moved in to the house next to mine and leave the dog outside barking for hours, theres nothing to bark at. it just barks for the fuck of it and they only bring it in when i scream at the top of my lungs' shut that fucking dog up' i have 2 dogs and you wouldn't even know it unless you saw them. i fucking hate unconsiderate people. DIE

People are at fault for this type of shit, not the dogs. I would be a great owner and I can afford an expensive breed, but I have no inclination to buy a dog that I can't be around to take care of so I've put off buying one. They are social animals that require attention, and much like children, the majority of people that have them are the ones that shouldn't.

JUST NOW

there is another larger dog barking and its fucking loud and annoying and I hear someone yell i swear if you dont shut that fucking dog up im gonna shoot it i swear to fucking god.. hahaha.. I think i hear dood outside...

/waiting for gun shots

the people are really bad here with their dogs one came running up to me and my son today barking and the owner didnt have him on a leash and i was about to kick that stupid thing in the face..

my roomate has the most EMO pitbull EVER...

he leaves for work at like 6:30 and I work out the house and dont wake up till 5 pm sometimes...

Lil bastard would whine like a bitch while I was all hungover with a gal in my bed for hours after he left...

but still, dogs dont get all up on top of your shit and knock bullshit in places you dont realize it is and mess up your weed pile and shit