gun thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

WOW.

that barret is ill.

still like the 50 cal personally...

thinkin about grabbin one of these...

somethin i can fit in the pocket easy...

truthfully im sick of carrying on my hip, and in the winter it would be nice to have something i can fit in the winter jacket coat pocket...

anybody have these? shot one? any reviews?

Smith & Wesson 340PD .357 Mag Airlite...

26237.jpgor the

Smith & Wesson 638 Revolver...

smith_638.jpg

also anybody ever get a trigger job done?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4GtXq2XXOI

thinkin about grabbin one of these...

somethin i can fit in the pocket easy...

truthfully im sick of carrying on my hip, and in the winter it would be nice to have something i can fit in the winter jacket coat pocket...

anybody have these? shot one? any reviews?

i have a S&M model 642(hammerless .38+P)

2e0s511.jpg

i carry it everyday in my front pocket. if i am in a situation where i see someone that is

suspicious or just have that funny feeling, i simply slide my thumb, middle and ring finger

into the pocket and get a firm hold of the grip. at that point all i have to do is pull it out

and i am ready to fire, but all it looks like to everyone else is that i have my thumb hooked

into my front pocket. and to release it all i do is let go of the grip and it slides right back

down into the pocket and no one has any clue that i was ready to fire. i have carried this

same gun in a hip holster(leather & ballistic nylon) and i personally found it very uncomfortable

and harder to draw

i'm dying for a new piece

Anybody know when the Big E or any other large scale gun show (in the northeast) is this year? They had one in March.. i think its in Malboro MA, but havent been in bout 3 or 4 years.

My other question is how the "private sales" law works, and how regular transfers at a gun show work.. If the show is in MA and i'm from out of state, do I still have to ship to my states FFL? What if there is a licensed FFL holder from my state at the show?

I'm looking for a Glock 26/27, something 7.62, and possibly a non-sbr/non class 3 type SMG.

Recommendations?

edit: Damnn I think I might have to grab this dressup kit and a drum mag for my 10/22. Looks like it'd be alot of fun to shoot with Subsonics. Definitely turn some heads

krinker.JPG

9734d1150179377t-my-1022-krinker-plinker-pic000-jpg