gun thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

and by pig i meant these

wjxe93.jpg

i was going to use my ak to take down that

sow but we saw her at 4-500 yards and i wasn't

sure if i would be able to get close enough to

get her with the ak(100yards or less), so i

grabbed a 7mm rem mag to make sure i could

reach her. ended up stalking her to about 50

yards, of course at that point i wish i had my ak

you will get a million different answers to that question, and here is mine: glock 21

it's a full size glock chambered in .45ACP, plenty of stopping power and since it's a subsonic round it is easier to handle than say a .40 or 9mm. and since it is a glock you know it will fire every time you pull the trigger

i know there are people who are anti-glock, but they cannot argue the fact that they are one of the most reliable semi-automatics ever made. if they disagree then they are just being brand loyal to kimber, h&k or whoever is on the tee shirt they are most undoubtedly wearing, haha

if your budget was higher then i would say shoot a h&k, kimber or colt, but since you are limited to $500 then the perfect pistol(in my opinion) for you is a glock 21

-g.rat

• Like 1

you will get a million different answers to that question, and here is mine: glock 21

it's a full size glock chambered in .45ACP, plenty of stopping power and since it's a subsonic round it is easier to handle than say a .40 or 9mm. and since it is a glock you know it will fire every time you pull the trigger

i know there are people who are anti-glock, but they cannot argue the fact that they are one of the most reliable semi-automatics ever made. if they disagree then they are just being brand loyal to kimber, h&k or whoever is on the tee shirt they are most undoubtedly wearing, haha

if your budget was higher then i would say shoot a h&k, kimber or colt, but since you are limited to $500 then the perfect pistol(in my opinion) for you is a glock 21

-g.rat

i'll second this in the 500$ price range

another model to consider would be the 23. smaller, fires a decent round, etc.

for home defense... i'd rather have a pump action shotgun w/ a light than just about anything.

• 2 weeks later...
Photo20.jpg

gun show entry stamp.

Photo17.jpg

picked up the extended glock mag for my 9, holds 31, sorta a novelty, but fun to shoot paper at the range.

Photo18.jpg

grabbed a mossberg, cheap and sufficient for a shotgun from what i know. im gonna make some additions, probably a heat shield, and some grips. any recommendations? ANGEL?

gotta love mossberg haha like 200 bucks brand new.

Photo20.jpg

gun show entry stamp.

Photo17.jpg

picked up the extended glock mag for my 9, holds 31, sorta a novelty, but fun to shoot paper at the range.

Photo18.jpg

grabbed a mossberg, cheap and sufficient for a shotgun from what i know. im gonna make some additions, probably a heat shield, and some grips. any recommendations? ANGEL?

nice mossy, ralph

i'd highly suggest buying a buttstock for the weapon. they are dirt cheap. shit you can probably find them used on a gun board for almost nothing. much better to handle with a buttstock.

unless of course you really need to conceal it.

only other option i'd put on that thing is a light. get a decent one. although just about any light is better than no light. i need to get on the ball with this on my shotguns. only one has a light.