gun thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
look at the tang on that blackwater!!!

my dad has this shitty little bersa .380 that has such a little tang on it that if youre not creful the slide will rip your thumb open when you fire. it clipped me once and that was the last time i fired it. i can see why the designed such a big tang on that

Im saying, Taurus isn't completely terrible. There are far worse firearms. We're not talking about Hi-Point for fuck's sake. If you want to save money, I would suggest buying something more proven that is used. I believe that a used Sig or Glock would be a better choice than a new Taurus, but that's me. Its not my money. If I spend my money on something Im going to possibly use to save my life in a bad situation I am not going to try and save a couple hundred bucks. Its like the guys who went out and bought Springfield XD's, they are always trying to justify their purchase by convincing people about them and then get into pissing matches with people (usually over the internet). They're just not as proven. I would trust my 20 year old Glock just as much as I would trust a brand new Glock.