The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
'RealityCheque'

Even tho im Canadian and your hockey comments do not affect me, i must point out that it was the first time Canada beat Russia since like the 60's. There is a bit of catching up to do until Canada can claim any sort of honorable pwnge.

Poes

This cat is an alien, he was born GIGANTIC and has 7 fingers on each paw.

World Juniors (under 20) is the tournament that really matters so Canada owns hockey - period.

RCheque covered the rest.

bump the fuck outta them Sm scribe shots... ruets and 27 ftw

and stan van bundy... tho canadalands record versus the artic circle in hockey isnt all that. do consider the fact that Nhl players were not allowed in the olympics up until a few tournaments ago. and do consider the 72 summit series where there were, and canada won.

either way russia is mad fascinating and mysterious n shit to north america. overchkin is the greatest hockey player of all time. one of the only books iv ever read in my entire life was a book on vladislav tretiak and mail order brides is the new going steady.

so im down with the cccp, and canada versus hockey. but that 7-3 blow out was worse than an 8ball on the coffee table floating in a spilled beer.

ps, the grouse grind is calling my name with this sun out in full force here in the V. i might have to beat our horrendous time from last:)

:lol:

If you want to know the truth, I dont even like Russia.

The Russia i knew is long gone but the hockey is still more quality than out here.

If it was not for Vinh being such a fat wuss and you with your grandpah legs, i would of done the grind in half the time we did. You cant even front on that.

who the fuck takes mdma and tries to sleep? thats hilarious bro!!!!!!! any time I'm around that shit it's like 9 am the day after and the ,as you call them, MOOKS are trying to call dial'a'bottle to keep going!

I thought it didnt work so i went in to sleep mode.

It was rough, it didn't feel like i slept at all. It was like sleeping on a bad flu minus the runny nose. Never again.

:lol:

If it was not for Vinh being such a fat wuss and you with your grandpah legs, i would of done the grind in half the time we did. You cant even front on that.

hahaha stan speaking straight truths. This guy was unphased climbing the side of a fuckin mountain for a couple hours while I was on the brink of death:)

I might go to russia in 2014 for the olympics.

part 1

Preface...

ok so i think i went on the most wholesome 3rd date in my life. DAY DATES are serious biz. this chick is kinda rad, and we grew up sort of in the same neighborhood, but she is way rich... (though she has family who served in the supreme court and other high places.) she has never been to the statue of liberty. i havent been there since 1988....

so saturday was perfect weather and i said lets do it. chick is mad cool but the day would have been dope either way.

met up took the train downtown.

-73.jpg

-2.jpg

-1-1.jpg

walked around a bit got tkts.

-4.jpg

-68.jpg

-6.jpg

-5.jpg

boarded the boat, hudson river water....

-8.jpg

-9.jpg

-10.jpg

lo head to toe, trying to look cool.... unsuccessful....

-22.jpg

VERRAZANO NARROWS BRIDGE.

-15.jpg

NORTH OF THE HUDSON

-20.jpg

ELLIS ISLAND

-12.jpg

LIBERTY HO!

-11.jpg

-13.jpg

-14.jpg

-71.jpg

-16.jpg

its corny but i felt mad patriotic..

-18.jpg

CONT....

• Like 4

statue of liberty is cool and all but Ellis Island for the win. i wish i had more time there i spent 4 hours there in the museum, the inside of the old building is basically the same everything is original since it was abandoned in 1954 for almost 25 years. and it feels like you're in a subway station because all of the tiles are ceramic i was freaking out. so much fun was to be had.

-74.jpg

-23.jpg

-53.jpg

entrance.

-67.jpg

-24.jpg

-25.jpg

-21.jpg

-70.jpg

-29.jpg

abandoned section.

-27.jpg

-28.jpg

BUCK BUCK BUCK!!!!!!!

-26.jpg

back inside.

-66.jpg

-64.jpg

-30.jpg

-41.jpg

BEFORE AND AFTER SHOT.

-34.jpg

-33.jpg

-32.jpg

-37.jpg

sculpture use to be in the old trade center plaza, right between the 2 towers.

-40.jpg

-48.jpg

-46.jpg

walked up the block to get some wine for the evening. one bottle mind you...

-45.jpg

-44.jpg

-43.jpg

fuck they got me.

-56.jpg

-42.jpg

-36.jpg

later on... im real drunk at this point.

met up with some homies and went to some place called Apotheke, out of the way spot in chinatown. all in all kinda dope.

illness was the exit of the club lead into someones foyer, i would be pissed if i lived there

Photo1738.jpg

Photo1723.jpg

Photo1730.jpg

Photo1727.jpg

Photo1728.jpg

Photo1733.jpg

Photo1734.jpg

Photo1732.jpg

• Like 2

Picture398.jpg

Bathroom humor.

Picture404.jpg

Going home.

Picture412.jpg

Love, The Cat

Picture417.jpg

On my way home(which wound up taking forever). Talk to this homeless guy who really fucking annoyed me for some reason. The whole time a homeless woman across the street was crowing like a rooster. No joke.

Picture453.jpg

Decoder ring anyone?

Picture056-2.jpg

DTLA.. We meet again. Walking through skid row was a bit difficult this time around.

Picture456.jpg

Last stop before I go home. Fuck the Oscars for fucking up my trip home.

Boring but relaxing day off. Said I would post for here's my pie thrown...

Wake up with the kitteh. Mac aka The Steenz aka Stan's cat's long lost sister...

DSC00939.jpg

Quick oontz...

DSC00940.jpg

Problems on my daycation, must solve...

DSC00943.jpg

Bust a move, a beautiful day on the block

DSC00945.jpg

Waitin' on the bus...

DSC00954.jpg

Minivans like woa...

DSC00955.jpg

On that shit...

DSC00956.jpg

Grab that shit...

DSC00958.jpg

Enjoy this little tidbit my homie found

DSC00959.jpg

• Like 1

appreciated ink^

and stan, holy shit right? the milk stain on her chin goes up her nose, but everything else, like the white mittens and fucking WILD whiskers and the overall doglike demeanor....exactly the same.

I'll be posting more in this thread as long as I remember to charge/leave the house with my camera. word.