The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Started rebuilding an old zine but something wrong with link in InDesign.

IMG_1511.thumb.jpg.fcae89cae8b32cd965f71fdc1d7da18a.jpg

coffee before coast walk

IMG_1512.thumb.jpg.18414948bfea1fb84f45e61bf60563ff.jpgIMG_1513.thumb.jpg.cdfdd36474527a8a775944e6c5c7cc56.jpg

coastal walk is mad but so tiring

IMG_1514.thumb.jpg.8f1baaaa48131f7fc241e6abb3dfd08f.jpg

random tag rolling by

IMG_1515.thumb.jpg.29ae3d2dd840c2288256f83b624c801a.jpg

NO with the drop shadows

IMG_1516.thumb.jpg.1e1b11bea9750d1c15f3c353426c7565.jpg

walk ended at pub for lunch. rose seller guy came in tried to sell my daughter a rose I told him to move along he gave the kids these buttons

IMG_1517.thumb.jpg.5bb341d6336d62a5494ebe6a1a9be575.jpg

watched a bit of coronation

graffiti on the throne but no C+B as far as I could tell

IMG_1519.thumb.jpg.73e0262739fb2252feb8dd8eedbfa414.jpg

this chick had arm strength

holding the 8 pound sword upright for an hour.

IMG_1518.thumb.jpg.3522fe50a74964f2e25e6d9dd731942d.jpg

crown on time for bed.

IMG_1520.thumb.jpg.3d12744326449ef43ed2b6a821650b13.jpg

• Like 5

2 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

neighbors red mulch, not mine...i went black mulch this year myself. didn't mulch at all the past couple years though.

edit: good observation though lol

I don’t care for the red mulch.

• Like 1

On 5/5/2023 at 4:20 PM, LUGR said:

I was on this island once when I was a kid that had an abandoned radio antenna tower in the center of it. It had a spiral metal staircase up the tower, so of course, my older brother , my friend and I decided to climb the stairs and check it out. We start going up and make it up a ways when my friend screams “Bees!” and they are swarming everywhere. I guess there was a hive under one of the stairs and we disturbed them stepping on it. My friend gets stung twice and in a panic him and I run down the stairs. My brother was leading us and he goes up the stairs. We run to alert some adults of the situation and as I’m running I feel something on the top of my head and I instantly swat it. Of course it’s a bee and I get stung. Meanwhile my bro is super high up this tower trapped with the bee swarm all pissed off. This whole time I think these are killer bees and that we are fucked. It’s a small island, and pretty quick some local dudes go up the tower with torches and rescue bro. We never tried to climb that shit again and I would go back to that place all the time. I was pretty freaked of bees for a long time after that experience.

Got stung in the face an hour ago. First time getting stung since this story happened when I was a child. This bee kept landing on my face and not wanting to get off. I kind of panicked and was a bit too aggressive trying to shoe it away. Stung me just to the side of my nose. Then another bee tried to get on my face. And I realized another one was chilling on my other cheek a little way down the line. Not sure what was going on and been through there many times and never even seen any bees. This was the piece right in front of where I got stung.

Definitely a sign.

279C0F3F-D39E-47E3-BF85-A8AEDCF89E0C.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

Came into the City (as how else can one go "All City" without being in the CBD?) to have a meal and a beer only to encounter these gun toting retards at the place I came to reclaim my place as King.

These tools have never even been to Belgium I bet, let alone have a pic of them alongside Belgium's greatest export in the Muscles from Brussels as I have.

They have a long way to go in respect of how they choose to spend their existence obviously.....

image.jpg

• Like 1

and for those wondering why I have a branch on the table, it is because I am the fabled "WoodArtChi" that young Aboriginal boys are taught to fear as I carry it around to let any man that comes into my vicinity that they are therefore a "faggot" as they choose to turn two sticks (which I have one in my pants and one in my hand, currently on the table) in the purest sense of the word.

Gays are fine as they embrace themselves, but closest scared little faggots are truly those whose life consists of lies and deceit and thus need to be despised and mocked in public forums like Channel Zero as they truly are a hole which knows no depths of where their depravity can descend to.