The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thats cool... working at a zoo

quick throwaway days in pies

bigass shwarma. fuck you pigeon

1004310.jpg

take a train & relax here somedays

1004376x.jpg

1004321.jpg

keep snitching

1004371.jpg

gay dudes having a lovers quarrel at the sinks while i flick my piss

1004360s.jpg

this one didnt make the cut for the photohunt. MJ mask, har

1004345.jpg

XXX

1004316l.jpg

jelly bellies are the only jellybeans i fuck with... unless you count mike & ikes

1004326s.jpg

at first it was like

1004344d.jpg

then it was like

1004347a.jpg

pizza slice is too small

1004367.jpg

/end

Hey guys, how do I log out from this account? I'm at a girls house and I didn't know I was logged in with this account, and when I click the Log Out button a white page appears saying I don't know what, and when I re-access 12oz I'm logged in... tell me please... in a reply or something, not in private cuz... well. just tell me please.

Pictures today at night...

RIP, spicey... sorry to hear.... :(

here are a few from today...

wailua falls... touristy shit, but still cool...

IMG_3119.jpg

Wailua Falls is ill if you hike down to the bottom. If it's sunny you get these like circular rainbows around your body NH.

Your Kauai pics make me choke jealous brah. You going to Kalalau eva?

My pidg'n is rusty.

last night I was invited to a UFC 113 watching party. free food, lots of alcohol, and good herbs.

the problem is that everyone there was drunk as fux on everclear jello shots. i kept getting harassed by the oldest and ugliest bitches there. this was no pretty event, but I went because some business acquaintances invited me. here are the flicks

WARNING: if you are eating, finish your food before scrolling down....

THIS CHICK:

0508102253b.jpg

drunk as fuck and on some bars, she comes up to me with a jello shot. her whole mouth is green and she's acting like she's 12 years old, but she's like 37. she is closing time drunk and the fight just started...

i tell her, "your whole mouth is green, how many of those have you had?" she says, "i didnt count" and sticks her tongue out at me. she goes, "i have a BIG tongue don't i?" i say, "I bet you can't touch your nose with it...."

0508102315.jpg

she actually posed for this picture LOL!

the first fight goes by and we all go back out to the patio where the keg is. i notice my buddy laying down some game on this drunk chick.

0508102313.jpg

there was no need to Fonzy it up to this chick. you could have asked her to zuck ya dik. this shit had me laffin

I go into the kitchen and theres a shit ton of food (no pics taken). i start munching and some 42 yr old chick comes up to me. im not even sure what was said, but the next thing i know she's showing me her tits.

0509100011.jpg

this shit is odd, but i roll with it. she goes on to tell me that she has tattoos.

most of them were stupid, but this had to be flicked. this picture alone will tell you EXACTLY what type of folks these people were. you ready for this shit??

JUGGALETTE BITCH TATTOO:

0509100001.jpg

o hell no. she's married to a juggalo, shit says HATCHET LOVE! gtfo

as the night goes on, Kimbo Slice gets beat up. Shogun Rua knocked the fuck out of Lyoto Machida, and people got drunk..... really drunk....

remember the girl from before? drunk as fuck, she meets up with the girl who showed me her tits. they decided to start making out. what follows is the most visually disturbing event I've witnessed in a good long while.

please, don't judge me for this. flicks had to be taken of this gnarliness...

ready?

0509100008.jpg

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKED UP!

i puked out in the driveway before leaving. my buddy who was mackin on that blonde gets in the car talkin bout, "dude let's go, some guy wants to fight me". turns out, soon as we left, the drunk chick went fucking crazy and started screaming at everyone. the party ended right after we left, perfect timing.

won't go again. hope everyones saturday was more eventful than mine.

• Like 1