The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ya but yer in the middle of an island underneath the planet filling up with gas made buy refining kangaroo urine. i live within 10 minutes of the u.s border and pay nearly twice the ammount for gas as americans do, shits insaneoh.

bottom line is its a given Australia gonna be paying more cause its expensive to ship there. same with Hawaii, iv heard crazzzy stories about what shit costs there and it is the states but shit us canucks right heeeeere.

ahh well, the oil companies aint got canadian flags wavin on top thee buidings so fairs fair i suppose.

I don't really know why people complain about gas going up....or even the price of gas period. If you drive your car....you buy gas....gas costs money....gas prices fluctuate.....we're all slaves to the oil empire. Take it to crossfire.

*cross-fiiiiaaaahhh....cross-FIIAARRRRR* anyone else remember that game?

day21.jpg

day22.jpg

And after looking at fish all day I was hungry as fuck. Blacked some yellowfin tuna steaks and served them over couscous.

day24.jpg

Woke up and took a day trip to Charleston. This was the market. We saw the DC United and FC Toronto teams there.

day23.jpg

day25.jpg

The fog was creepin in off the harbor.

day26.jpg

day27.jpg

Mandatory hipster pit stop.

day28.jpg

Mandatory chubby dude pit stop.

day29.jpg

day30.jpg

• Like 5

earlier that day...

went to watch 3 of my boys practice at an invitation only tryout for the div 2 pro soccer team here.

theyre in the 4th week of tryouts and about 100 people have already been cut. theyre down to like 40 now. i think itll go down to 22 for final. wish em luck.

wsrc0k.jpg

1rrhgi.jpg

1042e0h.jpg

xnyneq.jpg

2i6e9w5.jpg

11j0iv9.jpg

24y2pv9.jpg

242d9x4.jpg

nmdzj8.jpg

208xy0m.jpg

2qdoaxz.jpg

2ebh7b7.jpg