The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

last night

these are the transit tokens in toronto. dont call it tdot

1003231.jpg

gunk beach

1003233s.jpg

corny bumblebee/greenery/railway tracks shot

1003240uap.jpg

1003244k.jpg

milkbag graffndance

1003248k.jpg

after sweating buckets, showered & went to a bar for this girls birthday boozing. turned out to be somewhat of a highschool reunion

1003256.jpg

a lot more tables, but most of them were the ARTISTS (kanye shades/glitter bandanas-wearing tpwfs who suck each other off to chromeo, then wipe themselves off with a chequebook) from the extended artfag program from my old highschool. i called out on a lot of their bullshit. then some br0 dropped an entire tray of pints

12500641.jpg

from a dancengraff card i whipped up for the birthday girl. she was also an extended arts program student. sort of a bitch sometimes, but at least she isnt pretentious. also, half a revise tag from the table we were sitting at

79534436.jpg

big tatas

19400218.jpg

the girl above (also from my old highschool) is a pastry apprentice. she made this coffee cake, which i thought was pretty cool

1003264d.jpg

oontz set. scribbled my own bizniz afterwards, only to be brutally sidebusted by ugly shit from people i havent seen in a few. at the time, we were drunk/nostalgic, so when they asked to use it, i figured its all good maaan/they suck but how could i deny them a marker/they must have at least a little heart just to be asking, so maybe theyre not doomed!

i regret it now, because im sober & realize just how ugly their shit was. its too obvious for my liking that it was done at the same time (noone can even give me the benefit of the doubt & think i was sidebusted at a different time with the same marker, because the exact same streaks in the ink from running out are there). its just a tag in a dirty bathroom & i should cry more, but things like this piss me the fuck off. never again

1003268.jpg

lama mafia/no u beef. garbage door with the exception of buck, the rest of the place was raped by good writers. at one point, i went to a different bar down the way to get away from airs the hipsters were putting on. as i was scribing their mirror, a serious looking man walked in, saw what i was doing, then touched the mirror. i was expecting him to give me shit, but as soon as he realized it wasnt coming off, he burst out laughing at my blatant act of selfishness in the name of graffndance & said, "dude!, so youre not an asshole?"

1003272.jpg

birthday girl ("my skirt is too short, so let me know if you can see my pooter at any point in the night"). dude behind her is the cheapest motherfucker i know. EXCUSE THE FAGGOTY POSE, wasnt the intention

78489380.jpg

last call finished

1003280.jpg

drunk life

42492750.jpg

designated driver. i made good conversation, then fucked it all up at the end by getting her name wrong

1003287b.jpg

passout steez

1003293.jpg

inhaled this

1003297.jpg

ate a double cheeseburger with a junior chicken crammed inside while oontzing

1003296.jpg

/end

• Like 2

Hey ralphy, what do you do for a living if you don't mind me asking? And those spicy creole chips look delicious.

i do compliance testing for a major corporation, essentially we make sure nothing is emitting radiation or any harmful emissions by putting the products (servers,systems etc.) through a gauntlet of tests based on international law.

i don't love my job but it pays close to 40$ an hour so i tolerate it...

i want to get my masters soon, maybe teach at juvenile hall or some shit.

• Like 1