oh

goodtimes105

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

god forbid anyone ever decides they dont like our government and marches thousands and thousands of troops in through mexico with the intention of over throwing us.... 80% of america are fat reality tv watching right wing soft handed pussies who would get walked all over. im joining the Texas Militia...

sorry for the rant, im just disgusted with the state the world is in now. its not just America bashing its everybody bashing. im not some hippie but i just dont see why were over there dying. why are they dying? fuck im all for wars for a cause, war is a necessary evil.

terrible stuff man, the worst part is like this catch 22 were in where we shouldnt have been there in the first place but weve already gone through and torn up so much shit we cant really just leave. what we could do is actually start heading in the direction to get out of there. if we just picked up and left right now iraq would just get over thrown by some crazy militia and end up being worse off than before or now.

the picture of the MRAP is intense, didn't know you could find that shit ont he regular internet.

good video, but i don't think things like this need to be posted, especially since we do have servicemembers on this site. just my opinion

that had to be like 6 155mm rounds and a couple propane tanks, that's bigger than anything i've ever seen in my life. even bigger than when they blow up tons of dead UXO's and shit.

Archived