12oz NEEDS YOUR HELP (PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP INFO)

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Raven, I have a quick question. Feel free to answer when you have a chance...

I noticed that my PM mailbox capacity jumped to 1,000. What other small benefits do we get as Premium Members?

- as you noticed your PM limit has been raised to 1000 messages.

- I believe photo uploads arte raised to 100mb (I plan on raising that to 500mb - 1gb as soon as I can).

- you also have access to the VIP area.

- i'm working on a support section in which premium members will have priority attention.

- regular discount codes to http://www.fourthehardway.com

future benefits are:

- we're planning exclusive member only t-shirts and stuff.

- you'll also get presale access to books and limited product we're working on (first dibs).

- eventually we'll have a webmail service (you@12oz.com)

the webmail will probably take a long while, especially in light of the technical hurdles, and i'm sure we'll keep adding cool stuff. however, if anyone wants to upgrade, i ask that you base your decision on doing so to help out 12oz, as well as the benefits taht are available today.

even if its for NO benefits what so ever, think about how long you been registered on here and how much time you have spent on here. its strange to me that most everyone would not do this...when i donate to Shriners hospitals im not looking for a tshirt and vip access to hospital you know...

So who has used their credit card on this so far? I do not have Paypal, but I do have a credit card, but the credit card entry site looks like it is from one of those ID theft sites. I am paranoid about stuff like that, so I know that it might just be me.

i personally assure you that you will not be ripped off. as long as its an official link from our site, and includes 'https' you'll be fine.

Re: -12oz NEEDS YOUR HELP-

on a related note, anyone sending money orders should make them payable to either 'Also Known As' or 'Four The Hard Way' since that's how our bank account works.

anyhow, i really appreciate all the support. it's great to see that this place has become such an imoportant place to so many people...

Four The Hard Way

51 MacDougal Street, #235

New York, NY 10012

do we have to send it via money order? not that its a problem but could i just drop 5 dollars in an envelope and send it?

Hey Raven, I have a quick question. Feel free to answer when you have a chance...

I noticed that my PM mailbox capacity jumped to 1,000. What other small benefits do we get as Premium Members?

dude I thought you were kidding and I just checked

the truth

I already deleted some messages that were important but I wont have to do that again in a while

that alone is worth it

on a related note, we just launched our first offciial campaign with a new aganecy we signed up with. hopefully between everything we've got going, we can keep building on what we've got here and introduce more and more cool features and sections in the future.

until then, definitely check out the 12ozPROPHET Blogs as well as the zune-arts campaign we're running. please support the advertisers that support 12oz and check out their site...