Halloween Plans 07

Pistol

Trick or Treating , party, bag snatching, egging, steady mobbin, straight up larceny type shit.

I'm probably gonna just hand out candy for a while, then I'm off the the House of Blues in Hollywood to check out the annual Cypress Hill Halloween show. It should be dope cause I haven't been to a 'mainstream' type concert with effects and all that bullshit in a while. Not really sure what to expect from Cypress. But looking forward to seeing Sick Symphonies/Psycho Realm minus Duke and The Literates.

Got Thursday and Friday off so I got a 4 day weekend to recover. If need be.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I think i might end up just sitting at home and giving out candy... i was going to go somewhere but found out i just got fucked out of 600+ by my school, and now I can't really afford to do anything other then pay rent... and thats debatable if i can afford next month or january since i have to find a new place to live at the end of the month...

plus i have a really tough midterm tomorrow and then don't get out of class until 9 at night...

fucking bullshit...

but i did get to spend saturday at some costume party at some 5 million dollar mansion... which was dope...

I can't hand out candy, cocky and/or greedy kids make me lose my temper. Or kid's obviously way too old to be trick or treating.

I don't have any plans at all. I'm not really into the party on Halloween type shit. Shit is corny and a family/little kid holiday. I stopped remembering what day of the week it was even going to be on about 4 years ago. I'll probably fall back with an L. Maybe see if my boy wants to get a poker game going.

I can't hand out candy, cocky and/or greedy kids make me lose my temper. Or kid's obviously way too old to be trick or treating.

I don't have any plans at all. I'm not really into the party on Halloween type shit. Shit is corny and a family/little kid holiday. I stopped remembering what day of the week it was even going to be on about 4 years ago. I'll probably fall back with an L. Maybe see if my boy wants to get a poker game going.

get a airsoft gun..... dress up like a gangsta and when they come to the house and act all greedy about getting candy pull it on them and scare the fucking shit out of them with it...

then just tell the parents and the cops its your costume when they show up a little while later...

Hand out candy to poor ghetto kids.

I give the ones that speak no English more.

Beers.

Dude.

Light things on fire in his back yard fire pit.

Cats.

Country music.

Make out.

Try not to fall down spiral staircase.

I don't really do the whole "downtown" scene here.

They close off 6th Street (famous bar/club strip)

All the whores come out to look like whores.

The police come out to make sure you don't have too much fun.

Sometimes they shoot you with bean bag things and pepper spray.

I don't like that.

So I will not be drinking or hanging out where things like that could happen.

im going to prison on the first.................... i have plans ov beating up dood in holding , then going to my own seal faster. yay.

you should sell your seal for a few soups and some pastries.

back on topic: going trick or treating. i hope i can score some gummis! :D