I went to court this morning...

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I go to court on this shitty charge, I show up to a city I had never been too. They had different seating areas I guess so the dirt bags in holding could scream to their lawyers.

I sit down in the lawyers row in my new suit and tie, and all these fuck ups are comming to me asking if I'm the acting agent for so and so . I'm not hip to the court game at all. The lawyers start talking to em and broing down..........then my name was called the fucking cunt trying to lock me up tired so ahrd to make me out to be a scumbag. My alwyer and her got into pretty hard and I got off........

Now where I'm at when they asign you to probation or what ever you have to wait in this long hall with other scumbags and fuck ups, they give you youre paper work you sign in and thats it. If you dont sign in youre fucked they issue a warrant.

now

Me dressed up looking good, scumy fucks and dirts all around me...this methed out whore starts talking to me, I'm not really responding because I know her, I see her on the regular in this one area.....she freaks out "screams fuck you then, youre too good for me huh?" and runs out not getting her paper work...............:)

funny you made this thread, i was in court this morning as well. except i was wearing jeans and a typical button down, with nike air flights on. but my trial is coming up in a month, and im going to go shopping for a suit to wear to it. cant front on trials son, for arraignments and pre-trials you can wear anything you want.

i was in a bay area courtroom, and there were 2 black dudes with dredlocks and sport coats on. one was wearing a big camo puff jacket with huge dreads, the other was wearing a white puff jacket with all over prints. i could see the public defender sigh when he called a name and the black dudes standed up. There was also 2 hoodrat bitches with red hair and weaves wearing air jordans and tight booty pants.

the rest of the courtroom was filled with meth heads, one of whom sat next to me and had a big open sore on his hand, he said he had two kids too.

some times you cant help it, you go to see the judge in what you got arrested in

Did that,

Brown shirt with a stencil of Emillo Zapata (I spelled that wrong) and the words, "Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

My camos, which were covered in white paint.

Dirty black shoes.

Court was gay, I was expecting more...but happy I got less.

Everytime I go to court for sentencing I wear three white tees, three pairs of boxers and a couple pairs of socks, under "nice" clothing. Shoes I can play ball in, a pair of shower shoes and a few stamped and sealed "if you're reading this, I'm in jail" letters. Fuck wearing the same shit for two weeks sitting on quarantine before you hit population, and fuck playing basketball in wingtips. DAO, I feel you about the suit tip, I went upstate in a suit before and got clowned on in the bus. First impressions are alot in prison, I don't care what that other dude said - sometimes you should care what other people think.