I went to court this morning...

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had some shit go down last night where I didn't feel it would be a good idea to stay at the crib, so I went and cleaned it out of any totally phat tagging tools, then I threw some clothes on and crashed at my sisters

I woke up in the morning around 10, remembered I hadda be at court for 9 (keep in mind I was already 3.5 hours late for this same charge last week, which is why I hadda be back today), so I jumped in the car and just flew over there in what I was wearing

It actually helped excuse my lateness though, cuz I just told them that I had locked myself out of my house/car and that was why I was late and looked so rediculous haha

Some black girl almost got me kicked out of court. I was sitting there she came in all late with her friend looking ghetto as hell. I am talking jean Jumpsuit with hair dyed red and huuuuuuge earrings and timbs. Sits down right next to me and judge is talking about what he expects when he holds court. This girl is like talking over him to me like:

"Yo did dey brang a dude Ray Ray out yet!? You know Rey Rey he got braids he in da back? What chyou can't talk to me or somefin? He in da back in a jump suit?psssshhhht"

The judge looks right at me and goes TALKING IN MY COURT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND THOSE WHO BREAK THAT WILL BE DISMISSED.

Dude are you kidding me Ayebee!? What were you in for what did the judge say?

Last time I went to court (*gasp!! Juan went to court!?) it was suit & tie... I dont front appearance matters...

Last time I wore a suit and tie to court the judge looked at me like I was an asshole and slammed the shit out of me(no/homo).

Sitting in the holding cell waiting for the bus to take everyone off to county everyone was clowning the shit out of me for wearing a suit to court and informing me that wearing a suit and tie to court just makes you look extra guilty like you're trying to hide something.

Last time I wore a suit and tie to court the judge looked at me like I was an asshole and slammed the shit out of me(no/homo).

Sitting in the holding cell waiting for the bus to take everyone off to county everyone was clowning the shit out of me for wearing a suit to court and informing me that wearing a suit and tie to court just makes you look extra guilty like you're trying to hide something.

Maybe you got slammed because of the charges and evidence against you, I do not know, but what do you care about someone else in the holding cell thinks?

It never hurts trying to dress up for the judge. Going to court is one of those situations where keeping it real goes wrong. When you go to court, you should keep in mind that it is your mission to get off with the smallest punishment that you can get, so why not pull every trick in the book to include dressing in a suit and tie?

Fuck everyone else, they just want to see people go to jail with them. If you get off and you were wearing a suit and tie and the other guy was keeping it real and he got sent up, go drink a beer for him in your suit and tie and let him sit in jail.

BTW all the first part was at DAO.

I don't dress up but I don't slob it out either. Here when you go to court from jail they put you in the black and white stripes, hose you down, and don't give you a comb so every one sits there shackled up looking like charles manson. I actually preferd the old hunter orange. Usually my fate is decided before I even get to the judge but it still makes you feel like a scumbag sitting there like that with all the "polite" society staring at you.

The one and only time I got nabbed for graff (12 years ago)... I was so wasted at the time, I thought I was dreaming, seriously.

Reality hit me hard with a baloney sammich in jail cell a few hours later when I woke up.

Anywhoo... I was mad dingy & standing at least 25 feet away from the judge, she said she could smell the booze on me from where she was sitting. Not how you want to see the judge.

Thank god for "I Bonds" !!!!

Maybe you got slammed because of the charges and evidence against you, I do not know, but what do you care about someone else in the holding cell thinks?

There wasn't any hard evidence other than a cop lying. And I got slammed alot harder than normal for the charge. My lawyer was shocked.

And it's not that I really cared what the other dickheads in the holding cell thought, it's more the fact that I was ridding off to jail with them to begin with. When I shoulda just been going home with probation and community service.