times are changin...

Pfffffffffft

Nigger, Nigga, both of them are fucked up. Whenever I hear someone use either of those words, the first thing I think is that person is a fucking retard. Just because someone from the "street" uses nigga as a word does not mean it is cool or whatever.

using slang words like that and mumbling and whatever else is currently in style only makes people look retarded. I do not have proper english a large part of the time, but I also do not go out of my way to sound retarded.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hip hop shoes are the worst. i avoid them like the plague.

last one i went to was jeru in 95.

50 people on stage, can't hear shit, blah blah blah.

hate the hiphop shoes.

i was at a record store the other day. these two white broads walk in. Probably like 18 or so. She walks up to the counter and says "do you guys have the 36 mafia cd?"

times, they are a changing.

I'm white and I say nigga all the time, around all groups of people. I'm also referred to as "that white nigga" or "yo nigga" very often. I have a real valid hood pass though, it makes me somewhat uncomfortable when white kids from the suburbs say nigga.

Manute Bol actually has a video on his phone of me about to bang some kid out because he started a retarded argument about me supposedly callin his boy a nigger, with my Dominican (who looks black as fuck) best friend standing right next to me.

Nigger, Nigga, both of them are fucked up. Whenever I hear someone use either of those words, the first thing I think is that person is a fucking retard. Just because someone from the "street" uses nigga as a word does not mean it is cool or whatever.

using slang words like that and mumbling and whatever else is currently in style only makes people look retarded. I do not have proper english a large part of the time, but I also do not go out of my way to sound retarded.

People that get their panties in a twist over a fucking word are retards.

the word is used too loosely? what are you talking about? nigga should only be used a racist term or something?

nigga is just like the word fuck, it has whatever meaning you put to it.

get over yourself.

thats how its kinda used where i live.

everybody calls everybody nigga.

it aint no fucking every other word thing.

but i hear it here and there.

its a lot of little kids too.

or just thugs or wanna be thugs.

maybe try to sound like that to try to sound cool .

but yea. its hardly derogatory anymore

I have this friend from Inglewood who was telling me a story about this one time when a white dude from his neighborhood let the N word slip and caught a beating for it, but the worst part of the story was after the first beating, the smartass says something like,"We've been saying that word for three hundred years, I thought you would be used to it by know." and I don't need to tell you what happened next...