living to 100.

LANDCLAM1

+ 15.0 Smoking cigarettes is just about the worst thing you can do to your health and life expectancy. Please don't kid yourselfÖ smoking greatly increases your risk for heart attack, stroke and numerous different tyes of cancer. Stopping now will add 15 years to your life.

+ 10.0 Some alcohol might be healthy, but not at your rate of consumption. Alcohol in the amount you are drinking is a poison to your liver, your brain and your nervous system in general. Cutting back now will have an immediate benefit. Cut back your drinking to 1-2 glasses (4 oz wine per glass, 2 oz spirits per glass, 8 oz beer) or less will add 10 years to your life expectancy

So, it said 80 for me.. Then it said +15 if I quit smoking, and +10 if i stop being an alcoholic.

I'd rather die at 80 than 105

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
+ 15.0 Smoking cigarettes is just about the worst thing you can do to your health and life expectancy. Please don't kid yourselfÖ smoking greatly increases your risk for heart attack, stroke and numerous different tyes of cancer. Stopping now will add 15 years to your life.

+ 10.0 Some alcohol might be healthy, but not at your rate of consumption. Alcohol in the amount you are drinking is a poison to your liver, your brain and your nervous system in general. Cutting back now will have an immediate benefit. Cut back your drinking to 1-2 glasses (4 oz wine per glass, 2 oz spirits per glass, 8 oz beer) or less will add 10 years to your life expectancy

So, it said 80 for me.. Then it said +15 if I quit smoking, and +10 if i stop being an alcoholic.

I'd rather die at 80 than 105

1 or 2 glasses? yea fucking right.

1 or 2 every 30 minutes maybe/

82... I've been eating pretty unhealthy lately... I need to get back to oatmeal and salads.

I don't think it's accurate because it just goes by what you've been doing at the moment. You could easily start eating healthy and stop drinking, and then plug that in and it will automatically add another 10 years

82... I've been eating pretty unhealthy lately... I need to get back to oatmeal and salads.

I don't think it's accurate because it just goes by what you've been doing at the moment. You could easily start eating healthy and stop drinking, and then plug that in and it will automatically add another 10 years

true....but alot of other factors were accurate...

question about smoking medication family history...

but overall...i feel you....ive been snackin on fruit more often, and thats what i put on there.

I only care about years with full functionality. So lifespan is not as important to me as quality of the years I had.

I'm a little behind on quality right now.

But when I reach a point where I've done most everything I wanted to do, and the body is starting to lose functions that affect quality...THAT'S the time to take up heroin, find out what that shit's about. If I OD, so what?

Archived