12oz SITE FEEDBACK - RANTS and RAVES

misteraven

i've seen some good recommendations on here and am glad that i've been pretty good at sort of predicting what i think most of you want. 12oz emails have been on the drawing board for a long time, but we're still wrestling with the technical hurdles. i'm sure it'll happen one day though. interviews and features and all that will eventually happen as well. for now i've been sort of concentrating on developing the framework for additional user contributed content (like the boards, but something else), so that's probably what will come next.

as far as the forum... the props button isnt too big a deal, so i can bring that back when i get some time. changing the thread start for noobs isnt too touch either. i'm not going to recombine the forum. actually, i'm still considering breaking it up further because brickslayers is a mess with every thread having become it's own mini-forum. other then that, i'm not too sure how more can be done here. it'd be great to see a big influx of interesting personalities, but that's kind of up to you guys. that said, i'm really hoping you guys make good use of the invites and start spreading the word to people that could contribute to the good times and re-energize the forum which is great for all of us.

if anyone needs invites cause they want to start inviting people that genuinely deserve to be here, email me how many invites you need and a line or two about why you want that person on thhe boards for each invite you request, and i'll hook it up.

anyhow, keep the ideas and talk going. perhaps some real good can come of this.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what about some kind of member design contests resulting in the winning designs ending up on shirts or posters or something and then being sold on 4thw?

or a postsecret.com type of formatted section where member submitted artwork gets selected and posted periodically and maybe even put into a book and sold if there are enough quality submissions.......

i didnt think these ideas through that thoroughly so forgive me if they suck....

i just had an idea and as i'm not particularly code-literate i don't know if it'd work but...

banning people from specific threads? the "show me your tits" thread got closed because abuse likes disgusting beached manatees, but he's generally not a nuisance--i would have liked to keep that thread w/o his input...

Hahah no not at all.

I just find sarcasm coming from Raven a little hard to read....

The only thing I have my heart set on at present is getting to Europe and drinking some preservative free beer while indulging in the local delicacies (read as women).

I seriously wouldn't mind a job sitting at home doing fuck all on a messageboard though.It seems alright in my book....

Aww man I keep gettin Emails from 12oz tellin me I got 0 invitations..Nigga gets all excited when Im bout to open it and shit..Just fuckin with my emotions..hahah..Its good doe.. ...But other than that, Raven you doing a good job with the site..With all the new shit poppin out this shit is gettin off the hook..Yyeeyyyaaa