12oz SITE FEEDBACK - RANTS and RAVES

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't been about to do much ouncing lately so I'm not really sure what I just paid money for. I just figured I owe this joint more than $22 anyway. I don't seem to be able to go or do anything new?

all the perks of becoming premium:

- as you noticed your PM limit has been raised to 1000 messages.

- I believe photo uploads arte raised to 100mb (I plan on raising that to 500mb - 1gb as soon as I can).

- you also have access to the VIP area.

- i'm working on a support section in which premium members will have priority attention.

- regular discount codes to http://www.fourthehardway.com

future benefits are:

- we're planning exclusive member only t-shirts and stuff.

- you'll also get presale access to books and limited product we're working on (first dibs).

- eventually we'll have a webmail service (you@12oz.com)

the webmail will probably take a long while, especially in light of the technical hurdles, and i'm sure we'll keep adding cool stuff. however, if anyone wants to upgrade, i ask that you base your decision on doing so to help out 12oz, as well as the benefits taht are available today.

• 2 weeks later...

I sent someone my first invite the other day, and he's reporting that he can not post.

1. Is there an introductory period of just lurking?

2. He claims he verified his email address, is it necessary?

3. Anything else that might possibly be holding up the process?

kthxbai!!

fucking faggot ass kids wanting me to hook them up with shit constantly, i got through al lteh trouble of finding shit, then once they do theyr all OOOO I DONT WANNA PAY THAT MUCH, well then find your own fucking shit, dont expect people to hook you up and find you primo ass deals you fucking retard. Of coarse when your going through some body its not gonna be the same price we get it for you dumb ass goof, find your own shit if you want deals. fuck sakes i aint hookin no body up wit nothin

Guest shai_hulud

I'm eventually going to cave in and get a subscription, I think.

I just procrastinate. Nothing personal.

Raven- I know this is a nerdy thing to ask for, but have you considered setting up paid shell accounts upon request? I would rather pay for a shell account with webmail than just getting another email address.

I doubt anyone (well, besides me, Casek, maybe spectr, 0and Mainter) here would want to ssh the 12oz server...but, I'd gladly take that over having to wait for the full-featured email account. Webmail accounts seem to be spam-proof, since it's not a public server.

BTW, I NEVER give out my email address unless it's for work, family, or close friends.

Something to consider.

Besides that, 12 oz. looks nice. Everything I use seems to work great. No complaints.

In Firefox if If my post becomes the first post of the next page, the page will not load.

^ yea i think i get the same thing. i get a white page that just has googleoner's ad.

wow.....im having the same problem....i thought i was the only one...

when this happens i have to close my browser and reopen it again to get back on the forum.

• 1 month later...