Top 12 5ozers You Don't Like

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Top 5 12ozers You Don't Like

2. Some1. that pretentious suburban Conneticuit fucktard is just that. He's like a Bro-boy that never even wrote graffiti but somehow ended up on here. He's almost as annoying as Eastgay. And he plays in a Ska band. That's just wack to the 100th power.

PLAYED IN A SKA BAND! PAST TENSE!

Hahaha its funny like what do you people want me to do just go start catching burners on the front of police stations or some shit?

PLAYED IN A SKA BAND! PAST TENSE!

Hahaha its funny like what do you people want me to do just go start catching burners on the front of police stations or some shit?

no we want you to stop coming on here

Guest R@ndomH3ro

im sorry i just dont feel our online relationship is working out

were too different

But I can change :(

vaj

dailycrunch

vaj

catface

ebph

This is so awesome.

I have NO idea who this dude is and not only is he showing me attention he's obsessed. Twice? Seriously? Haha. Who the fuck are you?

I love attention.

Talk bad about me, talk good about me. Whatever, just keep me on y our mind.

Thanks buddy.

i came in here thinking i would see my name....im bummed now.

honestly, i dont dislike anyone on here because i know how people are on the internet and on top of that, its a fucking message board. truth be told, a lot of the time i end up feeling like the people i butt heads with the most are the people i would get along with if we met at a bar. being able to spout off with no repercussions leads to funny things.

i came in here thinking i would see my name....im bummed now.

honestly, i dont dislike anyone on here because i know how people are on the internet and on top of that, its a fucking message board. truth be told, a lot of the time i end up feeling like the people i butt heads with the most are the people i would get along with if we met at a bar. being able to spout off with no repercussions leads to funny things.

really, thats why i dont hold grudges on this board. i'll go into one thread and talk mad shit about someones opinions in that thread. then i'll go to the next thread and agree whole heartedly with what they say. but im like that in life as well.

Archived