Top 12 5ozers You Don't Like

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Top 5 12ozers You Don't Like

Speaking of, I was at a gay bar in the castro last night with this girl I knew.

Her gay friend came from Chicago....

Anywho... A dude bought me a drink. I was flattered.

Then a girl came up and had to take my hat off to make sure I wasn't a girl she could do things with...

Not so flattered.

Speaking of, I was at a gay bar in the castro last night with this girl I knew.

Her gay friend came from Chicago....

Anywho... A dude bought me a drink. I was flattered.

Then a girl came up and had to take my hat off to make sure I wasn't a girl she could do things with...

Not so flattered.

best story ever. i might take it and raise it as my own.

Lens - annoying

Sneakandcreep - useless

Makros- bullshit

I used to have a grip of people on my ignore list buit after time they either stopped posting or got new names so i almost never see any post ignored now

A bunch of people in the frisco thread, namely the people who talk shit and never post pictures or those that do post pictures but its their own wack shit or shit i just dont like

1. Eastgaypiratehouse/Mississippi Mud/quaranta duo/ whatever other names he went by. I havn't read this thread yet but I know I can't be the only one. That guy is the biggest douchebag ever.

2. Some1. that pretentious suburban Conneticuit fucktard is just that. He's like a Bro-boy that never even wrote graffiti but somehow ended up on here. He's almost as annoying as Eastgay. And he plays in a Ska band. That's just wack to the 100th power.

3.Spitfire15. He's pretty much a Some1 in training. Like his apprentice or some shit.

Other than that there's nobody else on here that I actually hate. There's some douchebags and idiots here and there, and people I dissagree with here and there but they don't really fall into the "I would smack this nigga in the face with a brick if I ever saw him in person" category.

I can't wait to read this thread and see how many times my name is mentioned. :biglaugh: