Mi Birfdaiz.

Quaranta-Due

number23.jpg

Drinky time.

On another note, if you were to judge by my work then you would come to these conclusions.

1. All black people steal candy. Doesn't matter how old or how much money they have.

2. White people steal snacks, including crackers, which is funny.

3. Every singly kid who goes into a drug store, is going to steal candy, regardless of race, color, creed, religion, and so forth...

True story.

Off to drink now!

Peace.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

me and some friends used to run through this one rite-aid right near our school every single day after school. and im not talking about jogging. we would all just grab every fucking thing we could and bounce. one day this old mean mexican lady said to us "dont think we dont know what you're doing" and a couple of my friends were like "we should stop man"

but i explained it to them like this, if they know and they havent done shit, what makes you think they are going to do shit now? so we proceeded to rape the place even more than before. it was one of the best times of my life.

If your me you only steal in Wawa and you steal bags of beef jerkey, Icees, hoagies red breakfast sandwiches off the front counter. Usually drunk and blatantly taking the shit with a 'fuck you what are you going to do' attitude. Then I walk in awkward the next day to buy some smokes and hope nobody notices me haha.