Happy Birthday seven.13

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm 22 ! Isn't that insane? How am I not 16 anymore? If I was in Van I'd totally be on my roof..but thank fully I am out of the hood right now. I can't wait to move out of cracktown when I get back......

Thanks for the Birthday thoughts everyone. Being in Rome again is awesome..you should all stop by and say hi. My sister bought me flowers, then we made a delicious brunch and enjoyed it on the patio.

DSC00581.jpg

Then some friends dropped by and we went for a motorcycle ride and had a crazy lunch. I also went shopping for a nice bike.

Photos to make life more interesting. Or something.

Now I am working on building a database of all the different kinds of Italian sugar packets.

DSC00578.jpg

IMG_3340.jpg

DSC00572.jpg

rider.jpg

I have jet lag hardcore. Gonna listen to Modern Life is War and take a nappy nap. Tonight should be fun.

Lambs? Where are my lambs?

Oh yeah, I sat in row 13 on my flight here, I live in apt. number 13, and today, Friday the 13ths is my day of birth. Bla bla bla

LAMBZORZ

i sent them to vancouver!!!!! oh noez!

tell her this "tu sei una stella...la mia stella"

and leave the whole mess about us trading animals for her out of it.