Ariz. Woman's Face Branded With 'Snitch'

mosluggo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meth head's are fucked up I know some writers that moved here from some small town, village, etc and two of em used to fuck with shards something serious. Not only did they have welts and scars on they faces but also looked about 38 when they were only like 23/24.

LOL NIGGA SAID "SHARDS"

ON THE SUBJECT OF SNITCHING. I PRETTY MUCH MIND MY OWN BUSINESS B, IF A DUDE IS PUMPING CRACKS IN THE NEXT BUILDING I SEE NO REASON TO CALL THE COPS ON MONEY, ON THE OTHER HAND, IF THE NIGGA NEXT DOOR IS RUNNING AROUND RAPING 11 YEAR OLDS IM GONNA APPROACH SOMEONE WITH NO CRIMINAL RECORD AND BE LIKE "YO, MONEY IN 4D IS A RAPIST B, YOU SHOULD SNITCH ON HIM" THEN GET THINGS RESOLVED THAT WAY. I CANT GO DIRECTLY TO COPS WITH SOME SHIT LIKE THAT, I AINT NO HERO AND I AINT GETTING INVOLVED IN SOME SHIT LIKE THAT. COPS MAKE NIGGAS SCARED TO GO TO THEM WITH INFO CUZ THEY ALWAYS WANNA THROW YOU IN THE MIX IF YOU GOT SOME OLD PARKING TICKETS.

Junkies are not to be trusted, they all snitch to get ahead.

Snitching gets them a little bread, more bread is more drugs.

Its sucks that junkies are having kids.

They should have a Bob Barker program in place.

"Spade or Neuter your junkies!"

nyet117_people_bob_barker.sff.jpg

LOL NIGGA SAID "SHARDS"

ON THE SUBJECT OF SNITCHING. I PRETTY MUCH MIND MY OWN BUSINESS B, IF A DUDE IS PUMPING CRACKS IN THE NEXT BUILDING I SEE NO REASON TO CALL THE COPS ON MONEY, ON THE OTHER HAND, IF THE NIGGA NEXT DOOR IS RUNNING AROUND RAPING 11 YEAR OLDS IM GONNA APPROACH SOMEONE WITH NO CRIMINAL RECORD AND BE LIKE "YO, MONEY IN 4D IS A RAPIST B, YOU SHOULD SNITCH ON HIM" THEN GET THINGS RESOLVED THAT WAY. I CANT GO DIRECTLY TO COPS WITH SOME SHIT LIKE THAT, I AINT NO HERO AND I AINT GETTING INVOLVED IN SOME SHIT LIKE THAT. COPS MAKE NIGGAS SCARED TO GO TO THEM WITH INFO CUZ THEY ALWAYS WANNA THROW YOU IN THE MIX IF YOU GOT SOME OLD PARKING TICKETS.

Co-signed like a muthafucka

Yeah, mero's on point with that one. I don't respect anyone who says that a mass murderer or child rapist should be overlooked because he wants to uphold his faggot ass street image.

As for the dude pumping crack next door, well, dudes in NY (and other parts of the country) know how muslims do, we roll deep on money and tell him, "not on this block, champ, we got our kids here".

they usually get the point and go somewhere else.

Fuck that, if my neighbor starts cooking crack hes going to have the cops kicking his door down the next day.

depends on where you live, in the hood, you call the cops for something like that, you might not get much results, they'll be like, ok, yeah..we'll check it out.

if you live in East cupcake, Virginia, then, yeah....the cops'll boot his door in.

yeah, I remember for a while in my old hood niggas was getting raided left and right. But fools always got get backs, so that snitching don't pay. I grew up with niggas who sold whatever too so it would feel wierd for me to start snitching now. No disrepect if you got a family, I feel you. Who's knows maybe if I start making six figures and wife up something with some kids I'll feel differently too.

IDK, I've worked with kids a lot in the past and have seen some really fucked up shit happen to them, adding drugs in makes it even more fucked, I really can't feel bad if someone told on a child neglecter or abuser, it's not like they aren't fucking up a defenseless and innocent victim. As for the branding, how incredibly fucking stupid. This person already went to the cops on them once and they somehow expected a different scenario? They'll have plenty of time to dry out when they're doing 5 years.

My man... didn't you get convicted of molesting and murduring kids? Didn't they find a fucking head in your refrigerator?:lol:

My man... didn't you get convicted of molesting and murduring kids? Didn't they find a fucking head in your refrigerator?

You're mixing up your serial killers.

I like the Muslim method, but people here are too scared to organize themselves.

Then you're the definition of a snitch. What the fuck buisiness is it of yours if your neighbor wants to make some dough off feinds?

I wouldn't call on someone for that, but on the other hand, your neighbor has to keep the customers in order. You can't trust a crackhead, they're always scoping your shit for something to steal. If they need to take shit, they're not doing it at the dealer's yard, they're coming into yours to do it. If the dealers not home, they wait at your spot for him, and piss all around your property while waiting. I've been through all this shit and more in the past, it's no fun having a crack dealer next to you unless they run their business tight.

Then you're the definition of a snitch. What the fuck buisiness is it of yours if your neighbor wants to make some dough off feinds?

It's my business if someone is attracting trouble to my block. If someone is selling a little weed or some pills or whatever, i'm not going to sweat it. But if they're upping the junkie population on my stoop, or making the neighborhood less safe for my girl to walk around in, then there's a problem, and I'm going to take care of it one way or another.

I'm with King of Hell on this one. I commit some crimes here and there, and I stay out of trouble by not being stupid and not letting anyone I can't trust know about it. If I do get caught slipping, then it's on me for letting someone see that shit. I'm not going to cry about someone "snitching" because they don't want me painting their neighborhood or whatever.

Update...still no flicks

Suspect Describes Ariz. Woman's Branding

By AMANDA LEE MYERS, Associated Press Writer

document.write(getElapsed("20070629T024309Z"));Thu Jun 28, 9:43 PMUPDATED 7 HOURS 3 MINUTES AGO

PHOENIX - One of four people arrested on suspicion of branding a woman's face with the word "snitch" said Thursday that the victim was awake and screamed as her flesh was burned from lip to earlobe.

Kibbol A. Avila, 33, said in a jailhouse interview with The Associated Press that he sat next to the woman during the June 13 attack in the Phoenix suburb of Mesa. Police have not released the 38-year-old woman's identity.

Avila described the attack as revenge for help the woman gave police in a 2006 domestic violence case involving two of his friends, James H. Standridge, 34, and Jackie L. Getz, 26. The two were arrested after she gave the help, and a child was removed from their home.

The three suspects were waiting in a bedroom June 13 when the woman went to the house of Preston Valdez, 21, Avila said. Valdez had called Standridge to tell him the woman would be there.

The woman was sitting on the couch when Standridge came out of the bedroom, Avila said: "Her eyes got big when she saw him."

Standridge punched the woman, grabbed a pair of scissors and cut her hair as tears streamed down her face, Avila said. Standridge told her: "'You ain't going to get hurt, you ain't going to get killed, if you just listen to what we're telling you and don't jerk around,'" Avila said.

The branding occurred afterward in a car, Avila said. "I heard her saying, 'Aaah!' just screaming, and he had something in his hand, and it smelled like skin," Avila said.

Avila didn't think anyone in the car knew Standridge had the branding iron, and when he realized what was happening, he got out, he said. "My mind just went blank. I didn't know what to do," he said.

The woman ran out the open door, and no one followed her, he said. Avila said that he didn't get a good look at the woman's face, but that police later showed him a photograph.

"It's bad," he said. "I didn't really stare at it. I just looked at it, looked up and pushed it away. I didn't want to see it."

Avila said he feels guilty for being there when it happened.

"I feel bad because now she has to live with that on her face," he said. "It wasn't right. She was bad, but come on now, branding and burning someone's face?"

Avila, Standridge and Getz were arrested on suspicion of kidnapping, aggravated assault and unlawful imprisonment. Valdez was arrested on suspicion of aggravated assault and unlawful imprisonment.

The defendants are scheduled for court hearings Friday. Standridge, Getz and Valdez declined requests to be interviewed. They had not yet been assigned lawyers by the Maricopa County public defender's office.

___

On the Net:

Mesa Police Department: http://www.cityofmesa.org/police/

It's my business if someone is attracting trouble to my block. If someone is selling a little weed or some pills or whatever, i'm not going to sweat it. But if they're upping the junkie population on my stoop, or making the neighborhood less safe for my girl to walk around in, then there's a problem, and I'm going to take care of it one way or another.

I'm with King of Hell on this one. I commit some crimes here and there, and I stay out of trouble by not being stupid and not letting anyone I can't trust know about it. If I do get caught slipping, then it's on me for letting someone see that shit. I'm not going to cry about someone "snitching" because they don't want me painting their neighborhood or whatever.

this is truth. we should change "stop snitching" to "stop sucking at crime, asshole".

"I feel bad because now she has to live with that on her face," he said. "It wasn't right. She was bad, but come on now, branding and burning someone's face?"

I love this... "She was bad..."

Dude was still trying to justify the kidnapping and

intimidation of the lady. Fucked up Meth heads.

The best part was... By doing this shit, their kid that

got taken away will now be even farther away than ever!

Fucking Meth heads.