Tonight was fuckin wild

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

piks of new pussy?

Not nearly as hot as the ex, but that's gunna be really hard to find ha...I've known her forever, and shit just popped off last night. I thought she was gunna be chill about it, but iono...shes texted me alot today :-/

Bitches is crazy.

l_62f0b600b0224e690d4344bc926d0cbb.jpg.9b21596779e652330023207e9cd36d31.jpg

Not nearly as hot as the ex, but that's gunna be really hard to find ha...I've known her forever, and shit just popped off last night. I thought she was gunna be chill about it, but iono...shes texted me alot today :-/

Bitches is crazy.

SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD NITE B. SHORTY AINT ALL THAT BUT ID SPREAD CHEEKS ON IT.

Whenever I'm drunk women tend to look way better than they actaully are....

^^True fucking story. Then you see those bitches at the bar again like a week later wit your boy and they all trying to holla, sit in your lap, basically blow up your spot like "you know you hit this shit nigga don't front now" and you end up getting clowned by your homies or you just get hella wasted and hit that shit again like fuck it. Damn, I need to get my shit together.

^^True fucking story. Then you see those bitches at the bar again like a week later wit your boy and they all trying to holla, sit in your lap, basically blow up your spot like "you know you hit this shit nigga don't front now" and you end up getting clowned by your homies or you just get hella wasted and hit that shit again like fuck it. Damn, I need to get my shit together.

:lol: AYYO THATS THE WOOOOOOOOOORST!!!!! I GIVE A BITCH THE EVIL EYE LIKE "YO IF YOU BLOW ME UP IMA TELL EVERYBODY YOUR PUSSY STINK". GIRLS NEED TO KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS B. IF I SMASH AND I SEE YOU AT A BAR AFTER THAT AND I KEEP CONVERSATION TO A MINIMUM, DONT TRY TO DANCE WITH YOU OR MAKE IT SEEM LIKE IM TRYING TO RESMASH, LEAVE IT AT THAT MA, CUZ I HAVE NO PROBLEM TELLING A BITCH "YO MA PLEASE FALL THE FUCK BACK UNLESS YOU PLAN ON BUYING ME 40 DRINKS. IM TRYING TO FUCK THAT BITCH OVER THERE THAT LOOKS DOMINICAN AND JAPANESE"

YOU SMELL ME?

haha, all fucking day. My favorite is when you gotta couple of old run through's at the bar together and they all eyeing you like who gonna fuck/talk shit/hate/jock/get a drink out of this nigga first. It makes for a great "bitch please" moment.

haha, all fucking day. My favorite is when you gotta couple of old run through's at the bar together and they all eyeing you like who gonna fuck/talk shit/hate/jock/get a drink out of this nigga first. It makes for a great "bitch please" moment.

:lol: I BE HAVIN TO LEAVE BARS SOMETIMES MAN, FRIDAY NITE I WAS AT THIS SPOT AND I FELT LIKE I WAS ON "THIS IS YOUR LIFE" I HAD BITCHES I FORGOT I FUCKED WITH RUNNIN UP TO ME AND GETTIN OFFENDED CUZ IM LIKE "MA IM SORRY, I WAS PROBABLY HIGH WHEN I MET YOU, WHATS YA NAME AGAIN?"