if you lost your penix to cancer, would you lose the will to live?

potholder

Re: if you lost your penis to cancer, would you lose the will to live?

you've got to be drunk to believe that.

Hey, I've seen people post pictures of themselves jumping off cliffs into milion dollar swimming pools in rockstar type backyards on here claiming that that's their crib and shit... even though some of them already admitted that they work at Best Buy and shit like that. So seriously? I don't know what to believe on here.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: if you lost your penis to cancer, would you lose the will to live?

you need to stick to girls and fireworks up their ass mauler
Yeah, maybe you are right.

I don't know why I clicked that link, as there was a warning that the person who posted it couldn't watch it thru to the end, but I only remember a finger getting cut off hell slowly, not a pennix.

people do that willingly, even if that is fake. in some master/slave relationships the slave is forced to cut off the penix/balz in order to show their undying devotion to the master. i read an interview about one dude that was on the slave side, he said he was actually able to have orgasms now just by rubbing his nipples.

You can still have an anal orgasm, I never experienced one, but I gave one, and the girl said it was spectacular. I felt her body shake and everything. I don’t think I could let something penetrate my asshole, seems way to uncomfortable, but I hear men can have orgasms from it.

Anyone on here ever had the pleasure?