Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AyeBee

It's been a week

since I decided to clean up my life. My first goals were to quit graffiti, racking, and fighting for stupid reasons

I haven't racked at all.

I did a few drunk tags like 6 days ago, and a couple of tags on some freights like 4 days ago.

Almost beat this dude's ass Friday night (again extremely drunk), but he wouldn't take a walk from where we were so nothing happened

I guess I'm not doin too bad

good luck...i know some people are going to call you a quiter but do what you feel is right even if its hard at first.

fighting for stupid reasons isnt even worth it.....

people get stabbed and shot cause of that.....you should fight only if you really really have to.

...good luck though!

Dont listen to them Ayebee the only things worth doin in like are rackin taggin and mollywhoppin ya dig...

Dont listen to them Ayebee the only things worth doin in like are rackin taggin and mollywhoppin ya dig...

mollywhoppin??...hahaha....are you serious?

yea beating mother fuckers for stupid reasons makes you look like a fucking jerk off.

just beat people who really deserve it, fucking with your property, family etc.

otherwise, grow up on that wack shit.

as for the rest of the shit, graffiti and racking arent bad unless youre bad at them / get caught.

mollywhoppin??...hahaha....are you serious?

Mollywhoppin aint reserved for fuckin round nigga!

Sounds to me like if you really want to quit all that...you might need to quit drinking as well.

I've considered it, and I'm not ready for that yet...I think if I can get past this shit, and get a few things I'm looking to accomplish done, then drinking could be next

i kinda need to stop drinking to, or atleast stop during the week.

im slowly but surely becoming addicted.

Best two things I ever did was get sober (for the most part.) and quit bombing. I still do pieces from time to time. Now I get to watch all my friends get busted while I'm watchin animal planet and eating a burrito.

Best two things I ever did was get sober (for the most part.) and quit bombing. I still do pieces from time to time. Now I get to watch all my friends get busted while I'm watchin animal planet and eating a burrito.

Being sober really is quite amazing. It was the best thing that ever happened to me.

I still only drink red wine and a beer or 2 on occasion.

I got drunk last Monday and told myself I wouldn't do that again...Then this Monday rolled around and I did the shit again....Most people get shitfaced on Friday, I guess I'm a Monday kinda guy.

With regards to graffiti it really depends what your "kicks" are. If you're into adrenaline, high risk spots etc then the likely hood of getting caught is high and thus you should quit because eventually you will more than likely get caught and it will hinder other areas of your life.

But if you get kicks from the artisitic merit of it, you can just hit more relaxed spots and still have it as a vice.

ive tried to quit graffiti before too.

that shit lasts a couple days and then you realize how much energy and anger you dont have to deal with just by writing on some shit.

good deal with the other shit though. hope you arent doing it for that girl .

Yeah hopefully your new 'less dramatic' lifestyle choices lead you to a girl who is a whole lot less drama.

I was going to quit drinking a month ago due to an incident with an ex, but meh, fuck that shit, I am still here getting roasted having fun. Girls ain't worth your sanity mang.

And fighting isn't worth it either, such a waste of time unless you are getting paid for it.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now