post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

finally you contribute to this thread cali-g! that ethiopian food was yummy. lets go next time im in sac, we also need to go back to that soul food place where that lady hooked us up after i told her we had 5 dollars between the 2 of us.

i finally contributed to the thread and you tole my thunder with that delicious food you posted!..lol

yeah, we should go back to that soul food place...the lady was nice and the free catfish she gave you looked good!

i drove by that place a couple of weeks ago and its still open!

amazing, especially since ive seen like 5 restaurants come and go there.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MG was outta town the other day... i made this for myself..

SmallLink1.jpg

SmallLink2.jpg

Bacon.Kraut.Onion.Yellow Mustard.Spicy Mustard.Hot Link Sausage on a wheat roll.

And this for the young one... Standard issue Ballpark beef franks... Oh and of course fresh cut seasoned fries...

franks.jpg

* Sorry shitty old cell phones pics transferred via mini sd card... Not my thumbnail either...

Reyes.jpg.00530c3f249b2da9ca340af2eee62bc2.jpg

Guest 50million

im having instant mashed potatoes with ground beef mixed in...and a tomato and lettuce salad.

yup. im moving. gotta eat everything up and save money.

no pic necessary.

geeeeeeeeeeebus farce!!! make some vegetarian dishes too please so i can drool even more.

i'm not sure if we will in class. maybe in the advanced course but that's 2 months out. i know we will be making some falafel and i enjoy meat to much /nh to cook vegetarian. although on sunday i'm making a four course meal and one of the courses is gonna be stuffed mushrooms with mixed green salad. i will dedicate that to you. eh eh?:D

Archived