post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting tired of cooking with crappy hot plates because of my kitchen remodel. Makes getting good heat hard. So I had a duck breast left over and wanted to do pasta but then that shifted me towards wontons. My idea changed a million times and I had a crash worth of a dish but still tasted great.

Crispy Sweet potato wontons pan fried in some good ol bacon fat. pulled duck breast with a sherry cream sauce (kinda tossed it together) over top of wilted purple kale and a Sage Muscadine sauce.

wonton.jpg

I think everything tasted great together. The duck was a lil done and poorly pulled. The sauce could of been a bit thicker.

Goddamnit I want some scallops now. This thread is the worst to look at when I'm hungry.

Protester, I'm sure that dish was fire. Mine was actually a Martha Stewart recipe that I made some improvements to. We gotta come up with some sort of vacuum sealed overnight UPS food trade.

Anyone have experience making donuts? I have a bride and groom interested in doing donuts for their wedding next year.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. We did this a few weeks ago.

Cinnamon roll wedding. Well, they weren't technically cinnamon rolls. We did a Blueberry Ginger roll, a Whiskey Apple Bacon roll and an Apple Cinnamon roll. The cake was something boring so I really don't remember what it was. Apparently, they were a huge hit.

1903_515388228512657_657743656_n_zps57e6b769.jpg

892388_515388205179326_1267290291_o_zps3de8d99b.jpg

894934_515388211845992_1579620855_o_zpsbd137694.jpg

Archived