post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think Im going to just start trying an egg over everything! We were joking about some dishes the other day that just have eggs plopped over top. Not that the flavor is wrong but the average person might view it as odd. So egg over?

Actually, Ive been meaning to question this thread....average egg seasoning? I use the quickies; salt, cracked pepper medley, chili powder, onion powder, and garlic powder.

THAT DUCK! Ive been craving some duck as of late. Cant find it in the small town im stuck in at the moment.....I almost bought some cornish hen the other day. its like your own personal chicken lol.

This page is looking great!

Dinner. It was good but nothing crazy special ingredient wise. Grilled pork tenderloin. Mango/cranberry salsa, lemon butter. mashed yellow pototoes. baked asparagus with a lil parm cheese.

porkd.jpg

Put this in another thread but figured I'd punch it up here too. Would love for some one to try something with this simple little recipe to see what other variations arise.

-------------

I've been enjoying making this super cheap but awesome dish of late.

Chop four onions however you want, spread in fry pan, chop a bunch of potatoes (I like small ones just cut in half) and place around the edges of the pan on top of the onion. Chop up a bunch of garlic, however you like, chuck on the onions. Salt, pepper and I like a bit of cumin powder. Sit a bunch of Chicken legs or wings on the onion bed and cook on low heat for about 45 mins with a lid on the pan. Then push the onion to the side so the chicken sits on the pan surface for a few mins just to brown the chicken skin and you're done.

The flavour of the onion and seasoning goes well through the chicken, the onion carmelises so fucking nicely. Mix the nicely softened potatoes in with the onion it's just sensational.

Tonight my wife and I had 5 chicken drumsticks, 4 onions, a clove of garlic and about 6 small taters. Whole meal was not over $5. Only one pot to clean and prep time is easily under ten minutes. If you add a simple salad to go with it, the cost will still be well under $10 and prep time no more than 15 mins

Try it, you'll love it.

Those macaroons sound good. Just a few things as of late....

Gnocchi, braised pork, roasted mushrooms, herbs, brown butter, aged fontina, lemon zest

578822_464452853590377_1335430629_n.jpg

Braised short rib, creamy polenta, braised endive, wild mushroom bacon jus, roasted ciopolinnis.

394828_472336536135342_1868175082_n.jpg

Seared scallops, butter braised root vegetables, roasted beets, sauteed beet and radish greens, blood orange segments, blood orange beurre blanc.

397762_473268459375483_2001818378_n.jpg

breakfast with my lady,mom and, pops at a little French cafe.....charcuterie plate, really good baguette, oueffs plats de jamon

19395_476424689059860_246035677_n.jpg

mocha, smooth chicken liver terrine, more oueffs plats

550463_476424722393190_481631174_n.jpg

• Like 2