post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
quick seared copper river salmon, grilled zucchini, sauteed spinach with mushrooms and onions, shiro miso ginger sesame vinaigrette

IMG_3198.jpg

i'm waiting for an email from a friend that has a bunch of flicks of hors d'oeuvres and some smoke pig parts from a three day party my girl through for the opening of the bar she's been working on at her house soon as i get those i'll post em up.

oh man, i want this

I just got FUCKING AWESOME news the other day. A friend of mine got me in touch with these two cats opening a little upper end sports bar. I went and met with them on monday talked some things over they gave me their menu i wasn't excited about it at all. a ton of frozen shit not much fresh. i talk more about bringing in fresh and it being more cost effective. they let me take the menu home and revise it taking off some things and putting some on and what not. met with them on thursday and went over the new menu and they were fucking stoked on it. So needles to say that i just got a gig as the chef at THE OFFiCE. fucking rad!