post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Ayo...

They look like stems but its actually those faggy "micro-greens" you see everywhere now. I always forget to take pix until I'm half way through the plate...It looked fancier before i dug in.

And yeah, balsamic is my joint right now. I scored this stuff last week and its been going on everything.

XuH6w.jpg

Its a balsamic but the consistency is more like maple sizzurp than vinegar. If you heat some up it really intensifies the flavor.

Ill have too look out for that. Been trying to find a good product. I love me some balsamic reduc.....swear I could eat that stuff on ice cream.

NY strip:

dyBLc.jpg

squash:

oWt5Z.jpg

spuds:

d8DoU.jpg

mis en place:

5oXDI.jpg

Finished product:

DB9rF.jpg

^^strip steak with s/p and garlic pepper (perfect crust on the outside for once), roasted butternut squash and twice-baked potatoes stuffed with bacon, smoked cheddar/mozzarella/gouda, sour cream, scallions and topped with caramelized onions.

• Like 2

Have to agree mate, the bread can make a big difference. I went for one wholemeal and one white cobb loaf. Next time I do it I will definitely make the centres with a bit more moisture, today is the second day since unwrapping and they are needing a big dollop of mustard aioli to get through the dry.

Still good though!

Those sandwiches look great.

As for being dry I would make a Horseradish & Sour Cream dipping sauce w/ crushed black pepper.

*mouth watering*

just reduce it until it coats the back of a spoon. you should be able to run your finger across the back and it doesn't run back into its self. once you get it to that point go mabye a couple of minutes longer and it will be at the perfect consistency. times would of course be shorter for small amounts.

Oysters and the ladies martini

IMAG0088.jpg

Coppola and some crab legs

IMAG0095.jpg

Paella and some Vino

IMAG0130.jpg

About to throw on some Barese. If you aren't familiar i hghly recommend searching one out for yourself.

IMAG0162.jpg

Asparagus and Caprese

IMAG0204.jpg

Grilled salmon, roasted reds, on a bed of spinach

IMAG0219.jpg

Grilled arctic char, Butter sage pasta with roasted red peppers

IMAG0232.jpg

Meh.. might as well throw in an extra.. a picture i took of some models

P1010141.jpg

• Like 1

i havent been in this thread in ages....mostly because this thread makes me hungry and then i start snacking.

anyways, i just uploaded some of my cell phone pics from the last 4 or 5 months onto my hard drive, so i decided to upload some of the food pics i had on my cell phone (even though i accidentally deleted like 10 different sushi rolls while transferring)...sorry about the shitty quality..

the raider roll at tamayas (black tobiko):

070110184415.jpg

cupcake place i tried to take suki to when she visited sac:

red velvet cupcakes:

033110152145.jpg

cupcake i bought for my homegirls daughter:

033110151420.jpg

cupcake i got for myself:

033110151456.jpg

went out to sushi with the lady im dating..she wanted me to flick the heart shapped green onion in the miso soup (she loves hearts):

041610130627.jpg

the train wreck roll:

041610131752.jpg

the imperial roll (notice the "i" for imperial written in sriracha):

041610131804.jpg

dont remember the name of this roll:

041610131813.jpg

the benjamin roll:

041610131827.jpg