post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ive been working on a food blog Its only a few days old so there is not much to it at the moment but over time it should expand well. Although it is not a "vegan" blog, when it comes to food it will be dedicated to it almost entirely. I am no longer vegan but I still enjoy eating veggies/vegan food. I have been creating vegan dishes for the past 16 years, and have a ton of knowledge and recipes to share. If it sounds like something you may be interested in check it out from time to time...

The Blog of Dishes http://theblogofdishes.wordpress.com/

OK, SO I PROMISED A LIL WHILE AGO I WOULD SHOW U CLUELESS CATS THE WONDER OF "SCRAPPLE"... HERE GOES...

-1ST THINGS 1ST, EXCEPT NO IMITATIONS, THERE IS ONLY ONE TRU SCRAPPLE...

DSC01426.jpg

-OPEN UP AND CUT DOWN AS SO... 4-5 SLICES...

DSC01427.jpg

DSC01428.jpg

-THEN MELT BUTTER IN A PAN ON A MEDIUM HEAT...

DSC01429.jpg

-ADD SCRAPPLE...

DSC01430.jpg

-LET BROWN ON ONE SIDE THEN FLIP...LET EACH SIDE SIT ABOUT 6-7 MIN...

DSC01431.jpg

DSC01432.jpg

-SHOULD B NICE AND CRISP...

DSC01433.jpg

-SERVE WITH EGGS AND EVERYTHING BAGEL...

DSC01434.jpg

N WAH LAH... "SCRAPPLE"...

• Like 1

DSC01437.jpg

2NT'S DINDIN...

CHORIZO

PASTA

BROCCOLI

MUSH

GRN BN

SNAP PEA

GARLIC BUTTER...

DSC01438.jpg

DELIVERY STATUS, DESSERT.

CHEESECAKE, 4 DIFF TYPES...

-ever sell pies, cakes, crackers ect... outta 1 of those mags when u were in grade school? the more u sold the more points u got... and in the end u would pick a prize outta the catalog... some spoiled fuck who's dad would take the thing to his work n force everyone 2 buy in the office would end up with the illest prize, while u hit the streets knockin on cribs tryin to get them sales and never could match that spoiled little fuck who got the prize u wanted... ahh its all good, just beat him up n take his shit anyway rite...

so 3 little girls knock up on my crib, cute as hell (no pedo), hey MR. u wanna buy somethin were trying 2 get this scooter (they were gonna combine all their points and split the prize). i was like "dam, i remember this i gotta thro a bone back 2 the community" so i grip a 20$ cheesecake... this was like 2months ago, i thought i got beat at this point. lo n behold i open my door 2 a knock 2 day n this young broad is handing me my cheesecake... WORD, n i was cravin me some sweets...PERFECT!

some spoiled fuck who's dad would take the thing to his work n force everyone 2 buy in the office would end up with the illest prize, while u hit the streets knockin on cribs tryin to get them sales and never could match that spoiled little fuck who got the prize u wanted.

I was far from spoiled, but my dad got all his co-workers at the post office to buy

I won a VCR in kindergarten

It's been a minute...

Picture004-14.jpg

Sauce and meatballs from scratch. The sauce was wicked good, but I cooked it down too much. White wine, fresh basil, mushrooms, butter and I also used the fat from the meatballs to cook it all up. Wish I could afford the good cheese though. Makes a huge fucking difference. Good ingredients need less work to make great food. Oh well..

Picture007-14.jpg

Next day.. Meatball sammich.

looks good man. i haven't posted in awhile either so here are a few things

fried egg bologna and cheese sandwich with jalapenos on the side. (the hang over cure)

P1060516.jpg

T-bone with a red wine demi and whipped potatoes. i over cooked the steak a little but it was still good

P1060520-1.jpg

we had pizza day in class yesterday made a couple pies

i brushed the dough with a shit load of olive oil infused with garlic and chili flake added mozzarella tomatoes and roasted garlic then when it came out i added prosciutto basil and a balsamic reduction. it was fucking delicious

P1060577.jpg

next one had fresh made tomato sauce chili flake smoked mozzarella , spicy italian sausage and portabella mushrooms. finished it with some parsley and american grana cheese. bangin.

P1060581.jpg

• Like 1