Thai brides with louis theroux

shitting

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My cousin's dad goes over to Thailand or Europe and brings home a girl half his age that is like a live in maid for 3 months or so at a time, then sends them packing.

Only to do it all over again after a few months have passed.

He swears it is the best thing to do. I am not so sure myself. But it sure was funny seeing him at the pub with a girl younger than his own son's wife.

Of course he does.

They are pretty much a live in slave while they are here, keeping his house clean, cooking for him, living off his money, he sends them back before they can clean him out though.

he sounds like a pretty big fag.

thailand's a beautiful country but the wealth disparity is awfull.

compare a city like bangkok where the average quality of life is pretty high to parts of isan in the north where people literally live in huts.

so basically if you offer some girl from the slums a chance to make 10, 15 times more money fucking tourists than compared to any other available work, you get a situation like they have today.

Put it this way, they are voluntarily performing these services.

They are given a free holiday to a first world country, staying in a big house, everything paid for, and they perform whatever duty is required out of gratitiude!!!!

I mean they have a good time while over here.

I don't see what all the negativity is for, I mean this is what capitalism is founded upon isn't it? And when I said he gets rid of them before he gets cleaned out, is because he had a 22 year old euro girl he married try to clean him out a few years back. Now what he is doing is more like a business agreement, they help him and he in return helps them. Don't think they leave to go home totally empty handed either, I am sure he isn't that much of a bastard.

And in case you haven't realized, asian chicks aren't my thing, so don't expect me to partake in such activites, I was just giving an example. But euros on the other hand........

Put it this way, they are voluntarily performing these services.

They are given a free holiday to a first world country, staying in a big house, everything paid for, and they perform whatever duty is required out of gratitiude!!!!

I mean they have a good time while over here.

i have a friend who might actually beat the shit out of you if he ever heard you say something like that. thats not an internet threat or anything, just something i thought of when i read your response. anyhow, this is a pretty naive way of looking at this situation. do you honestly think these girls have a good time hanging out with a complete stranger that is twice their age and having sex with him? to me it looks like less of a business arrangement and more of an act of desperation on the girls part. your uncle is essentially taking advantage of these girls situation in order to get a live in sex slave for a few months before kicking them out on their asses at which point they are back at square one and a lot worse off for it.

i cant speak for everyone here but thats kind of where im coming from when i refer to people like this as "scum".

when i was little, and my mother and father wanted to move away from our old house, a realestate agent name Jim Mcarley was the person who showed us new houses and such, from what ive heard, during his time off he would go to the phillipines or thailand etc and bring some 18 yr old back to the states with him (he had a wife already). and every time he brought back some new female wed see him around town and shit, eventually these chicks would get wise and run off with his money, one of these chicks even ran off with his son. people are fuck heads. the human race is dispicable.

For once I gotta dissagree with the Boogiehands. (with the exception of dudes uncle) It looks like a win win situation for the guy that wants a traditional loyal wife and the broads that get a chance to live a better life with someone who would probably end up treating them alot better than someone from their own country would. That's probably why these bitches are lined up to meet these guys. You can see these guys as sleezebags, but they are helping these jawns out though.

Dudes uncle def sounds like a dickhead though giving them the boot after just a few months.