Thai brides with louis theroux

shitting

i dont find anything wrong with thai prostituition.

in order to work at a bar where girls are go-go dancers they must be 18.

if the place has any girls under the age of 18 they will be shut down.

the girls are checked out by a doctor twice a month.

if they do have a disease they cannot work until they recieve a doctors approval.

in the case for aids, they will be black listed and then become street walkers.

the girls are required to attend std classes and learn about condoms and birth control.

you guys are under the impression that these women are herded like sheep to the slaughter.

they are not. this is what the womens lib, and christian idealists would like you to believe.

asian females arent as weak as western women would like to portray them.

understand that child sex, the trade of female sex slaves, and prostitution are 3 completetely

different things. the only thing in common is sex for money.

in fact alot of the thai prostitutes take care of themselves independantly, put themselves through

school all their domestic family's bills, and even put their extended family through basic elementary

school which they wouldnt have had if they didnt become prostitutes.

the average wage for rice farmers in Isaan, where the majority of thai prostitutes come from,

pays $3 a month. go-go girls get paid $10/hour dancing on a pole topless. none of them are forced

to sleep with customers. alot of the girls ive met at go-go bars just dance, never sleep with

customers unless they like them.

i painted with some thai painters and one of them brought me to their house. his father was

australian and his mother was thai. she was a former go-go dancer. i talked with her asked her alot

of questions. she wasnt embarrassed at all. this is not a shameful thing in thailand. she married a

nice guy, he supports her, her parents, and her extended family. he was a sailor, fell in love with

her, married her, then started an export company. so his mother brought me to her bar that she

used to work at and everyone was pretty happy to see her. i guess she acheived what they hoped

one day. fall in love, have a nice husband, and have their family lifted out of poverty. marriages in

thailand are often arranged for large dowries of thai baht and cattle.

so i hung out with a bunch of her coworkers asked them alot of questions and thats how ive come

up with my opinion.

now is it sad that women have to sell their bodies in order to pay the bills? yes.

this is the reality of south east asia. its a terrible reality. i wouldnt want my daughter to be a

prostitute. i couldnt handle the idea that my wife was a former prostitute.

are alot of the guys that go to thailand sexual tourist scumbags? yes.

these women want love, these guys want cheap sex.

but thai prostitutes often stay with one guy for the month that the western guy is there.

its like a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship in hope that he will rescue them from their 3rd world hell.

i went to some of their homes, they lived on average 5 people to an studio apartment.

all 5 were prostitutes. the elder sister, the younger sister, her male cousin who was a male

prostitutes that hoped to become a lady boy one day. and her mother. it was a very humbling

experience.

is it gross that these 20 year olds are marrying 60 year olds? yes.

but if one of them can find happiness and get out of their terrible situation then i have no problem

with it. its a sad situation that you have to marry someone 40 years older than you but they have

little to no choice. this is their knight in shining armor. yeah it may seem gross to us but who are

we to judge? we have it alot better and we dont have to have our children prostitute themselves to

foreignors in order to pay our bills.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i have a friend who might actually beat the shit out of you if he ever heard you say something like that. thats not an internet threat or anything, just something i thought of when i read your response. anyhow, this is a pretty naive way of looking at this situation. do you honestly think these girls have a good time hanging out with a complete stranger that is twice their age and having sex with him? to me it looks like less of a business arrangement and more of an act of desperation on the girls part. your uncle is essentially taking advantage of these girls situation in order to get a live in sex slave for a few months before kicking them out on their asses at which point they are back at square one and a lot worse off for it.

i cant speak for everyone here but thats kind of where im coming from when i refer to people like this as "scum".

I agree entirely

the uncle is just a sad loser.

As for these australian men who go across for SE asian brides I was once in a chinese restaurant in Melbourne and there was this frog looking old fuck who basically was the foulest piece of shit ever. He was eating with some fresh-off-the-boat Thai girl and, thinking he was being poetic, was saying shit like, 'I want to fuck your mind, not just your body.' and she was just like 'yeeess?' My dad was there and being about the same age of the offending scum bag, was suitably disgusted.

Serum, you need only watch the video with the character Lake Palmer to know that the men who resort to these agencies are basically the bottom of the barrel and would have a hard time getting laid in a western whorehouse. Its pretty foul that they can go to these countries and have a buffet of fairly subservient women, I don't really care if it helps to finance their families

i watched them. the guys are definitely a little strange.

but the women are signing up for the that service.

i feel bad for them but thats what people are dealing with on the other side of the globe.

id like to see the women with thai men and happy instead of financially stable and

with a geriatrics patient.

i never met decent westerns in asia. i usually met sexual tourists or just really nerdy people

looking for love because they couldnt get it in their own country.

the people that i met at work that were intelligent and good people

usually left asia fairly quickly because they couldnt find other decent people

with a head on their shoulders.

but heres the thing, the guys we find to be complete loser scumbags

most asian women can find something about them that is attractive because they

continually hook up with these losers.

To me both parties are fucking sick.. I see Thia sluts i mean "ladies" all the time with way older western men in the city/shops etc, its a fucking everyday occurrence.

I would say 80% of these are pushing around a pram with a baby.

I have a family friend that i cant really stand/ Well don't even see anymore...But hes one of these rank men that goes over to SKANKLAND and pics up a thia's and comes back over to AUS with her.. i have met several different ones... he has married them and then got them into the country then they always seem to breakup, the thia continues to live here and most likely brings there family over to like and then hes back of to SKANKLAND to find a new one....He's in his late 50's early 60's and they are always under half his age...

The last i heard about him was that he was getting his tubes untied, as he got them tied in the first place as he did'nt want any more kids but his new so called wife wants kids so he has had an operation to get them back to ether so he can have more kids with his new wife to be...

Fuck the stupid old cunt is to old to have a kid fuck the kid will be 10 and have a Great Grandpa for a dad... Awesome!... Oh well .. i hope all the Western Men and all the Thia Sluts get aids have an Aids baby then die!

The less of them the better!

They only want the money!

and the Westerners are pieces of shit that cant get anyone of there own age and kind!

i have a friend who might actually beat the shit out of you if he ever heard you say something like that. thats not an internet threat or anything, just something i thought of when i read your response. anyhow, this is a pretty naive way of looking at this situation. do you honestly think these girls have a good time hanging out with a complete stranger that is twice their age and having sex with him? to me it looks like less of a business arrangement and more of an act of desperation on the girls part. your uncle is essentially taking advantage of these girls situation in order to get a live in sex slave for a few months before kicking them out on their asses at which point they are back at square one and a lot worse off for it.

i cant speak for everyone here but thats kind of where im coming from when i refer to people like this as "scum".

Yeah well all I have to say in respinse to that is well your friend needs to wisen the fuck up to the ways of the world. This isn't an attack on you at all, but if you knew the whole scenario, you would know that this guys son has actually had a child and married a Thai girl he met while on holiday (both these events happened in the past 6 weeks).

And I think you are completely ignoring the fact he is twice divorced, and the last one tried to clean him out. He actually met the last wife while she was here on a tourist visa and as she fell in love with him (or maybe pretended to) they ended up married and then got a divorce as obviously 'love' couldn't overcome the age barrier.

Now ask yourself, as someone who has probably never experienced what repercussions a divorce has on someone, or I presume, not been cleaned out by someone you think 'loves you unconditionally' how can you stand there and judge someone without full knowledge of their life and the events which have shaped their mindset? I mean I never once said in my post that I would partake in such activities myself (other than I wouldn't mind a euro girl myself, as I like how they are raised to respect the man in their life, unlike Aussie girls who are mostly taught to bleed men dry) so your mates reason for wanting to "beat the shit out of me" is rather pathetic.

And as serum said, if you were living in the standards of some of these girls, and were paid attention by a rich foreigner who was willing to let you escape the life you live for a unspecified time, you would probably take them up on their offer. And I met the girl at the pub (I had not seen this uncle for over 20 years when I saw him out, so I don't really know him) she seemed to be having a great time with the apparent 'stranger'. As I am saying, I hadn't seen the guy for 20 plus years, but he actually seemed happy.

I don't know why I am defending him, I just say you can't sit on your high horse and judge people without looking at things from their perspective instead of your own for once.

Serum, you need only watch the video with the character Lake Palmer to know that the men who resort to these agencies are basically the bottom of the barrel and would have a hard time getting laid in a western whorehouse. Its pretty foul that they can go to these countries and have a buffet of fairly subservient women, I don't really care if it helps to finance their families

If these dudes are the "bottom of the barrel", then just immagine how horrible of a life it is for these jawns to marry one of their own.

They're lining up to marry these guys.

You're opinion is just that.

so on to child sex

one time i was sitting in laos waiting for the morning flight into cambodia but there wasnt enough

people to make the flight so they changed it to the evening flight.

a german guy approached me and said hey so since we are going to be sitting around for a few hours

can i buy a beer? so im like sure why not. so he explains that he works at the german embassy in

cambodia and that he loves 10 year old cambodian girls. i almost choke on my beer.

he asks why im going to such a shit hole country. i explain that i want to see angkor wat. he says its a

fucking piece of rock who cares, what i really need to do is experience sex with a child.

nothing like it. they are tight no hair and suck you off like it was a piece of candy.

i was like yeah sounds umm great man. great embassador of germany.

every white man that i met after him in cambodia was just like him.

they all bragged about fucking children without shame,

this is truly disgusting. the fact that they have no shame.

the world is fucked,

To me both parties are fucking sick.. I see Thia sluts i mean "ladies" all the time with way older western men in the city/shops etc, its a fucking everyday occurrence.

I would say 80% of these are pushing around a pram with a baby.

I have a family friend that i cant really stand/ Well don't even see anymore...But hes one of these rank men that goes over to SKANKLAND and pics up a thia's and comes back over to AUS with her.. i have met several different ones... he has married them and then got them into the country then they always seem to breakup, the thia continues to live here and most likely brings there family over to like and then hes back of to SKANKLAND to find a new one....He's in his late 50's early 60's and they are always under half his age...

The last i heard about him was that he was getting his tubes untied, as he got them tied in the first place as he did'nt want any more kids but his new so called wife wants kids so he has had an operation to get them back to ether so he can have more kids with his new wife to be...

Fuck the stupid old cunt is to old to have a kid fuck the kid will be 10 and have a Great Grandpa for a dad... Awesome!... Oh well .. i hope all the Western Men and all the Thia Sluts get aids have an Aids baby then die!

The less of them the better!

They only want the money!

and the Westerners are pieces of shit that cant get anyone of there own age and kind!

you're a fucking goose mate. You've probably never even left your own country and you're judging an entire other nation/culture/society

yeah i think dudes that go over to asia to get wives are fucked up... however there is absolutely nothing wrong with the thai women. These women offer themselves completely to western losers to provide for their entire fucking family, which in my opinion is a very brave thing to do.

i won't bother going on as you're obviously about 12 by your idiotic post and have a hell of a lot of growing up and smartening up to do so your opinion shouldn't be taken too seriously

Yeah well all I have to say in respinse to that is well your friend needs to wisen the fuck up to the ways of the world. This isn't an attack on you at all, but if you knew the whole scenario, you would know that this guys son has actually had a child and married a Thai girl he met while on holiday (both these events happened in the past 6 weeks).

And I think you are completely ignoring the fact he is twice divorced, and the last one tried to clean him out. He actually met the last wife while she was here on a tourist visa and as she fell in love with him (or maybe pretended to) they ended up married and then got a divorce as obviously 'love' couldn't overcome the age barrier.

Now ask yourself, as someone who has probably never experienced what repercussions a divorce has on someone, or I presume, not been cleaned out by someone you think 'loves you unconditionally' how can you stand there and judge someone without full knowledge of their life and the events which have shaped their mindset? I mean I never once said in my post that I would partake in such activities myself (other than I wouldn't mind a euro girl myself, as I like how they are raised to respect the man in their life, unlike Aussie girls who are mostly taught to bleed men dry) so your mates reason for wanting to "beat the shit out of me" is rather pathetic.

And as serum said, if you were living in the standards of some of these girls, and were paid attention by a rich foreigner who was willing to let you escape the life you live for a unspecified time, you would probably take them up on their offer. And I met the girl at the pub (I had not seen this uncle for over 20 years when I saw him out, so I don't really know him) she seemed to be having a great time with the apparent 'stranger'. As I am saying, I hadn't seen the guy for 20 plus years, but he actually seemed happy.

I don't know why I am defending him, I just say you can't sit on your high horse and judge people without looking at things from their perspective instead of your own for once.

my buddy is actually very well educated, has a graduate degree and works in sexual assault prevention....hes just very passionate and has a low level of tolerance for this kind of thing, i guess thats what made me think of that. anyway, that was just me thinking out loud...definitely wasnt necessary so sorry about that.

as far as the topic weve been discussing i dont think anything is going to convince me that this isnt a sad, pathetic arrangement. as youve said above, it is an escape from their life that they live in their country. while going off with an old, affluent foreigner may be better than what they have to look forward to it is still far beyond a healthy relationship, both mentally and sexually, and that is what disgusts me. for me, that is what this issue is about, not these outside variables that have supposedly driven your uncle and men around the world to court foreigners who are decades younger than themselves.

ill be the first to admit i am judgmental and have been guilty of not taking the time to see things from other peoples perspective. that said, some issues do not garner this courtesy and i think this definitely qualifies as one of those issues. to me its a predatory situation and, even in the few cases where it is not, the root of these relationships has less to do with love or attraction and more to do with two people taking advantage of each others position in life.

its just unhealthy....period.

I agree with you fully mate.

I was never trying to convince you that it isn't sad or pathetic. I agree that it is. I can just see peoples reasons for doing it. I don't agree with it any more than I agree with caucasian women marrying older men for money.

And I can see why your mate would react this way. I wasn't here to debate, but you are like me and don't take into consideration other peoples viewpoints sometimes. Maybe I should have been more explicit initially? Anyway, lets get back to the videos at hand and discuss them now shall we?