Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Drunkfux

Dont ya hate this shit

Just went to the bar for a few beers, these two idiots, druk as fuck causin shit, theyu get kicked out, next thing they caught on camera trying to put the window out with a bin, and pissin on the carpet, we run out and chase em off, then about 5 mins later, a big rock comes thru the window! the funny thing is these dumbasses just signed up for membership so we had their name address and everything... so you kno how that goes

yeah one thing you dont wanna do when breakin windows is leave all your details behind, i can see out my window the cops are there now

what does any of this have to do with you?

i was there, and just wanted to know if you's have ever experienced such douchbaggedness

Drunk ladies are just as bad.

People need to know their limits and their friends limits.

Tell me about it geezpot, drunk bitches are the worst

"EVERYONE LIKES A DRINK... NO ONE LIKES A DRUNK"

i didnt call the cops

the pub called them, after we left, they gotta do for insurance purposes

i can see the pub from my bedroom i meant, its fuck all to do with me when they ring the law, you got the wrong end of the stick my friend..

i like when drunk girls fight....its entertaining.....one time at a club out here in sacto i saw two drunk asian girls go at it....one of them was wearing this tube top type strapless shirt and her titties popped out when she was swinging....then the bouncers came in to break it up....and i swear i saw one of the big black bouncers grope that girls tittie on purpose while breaking it up.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now