MONTANA METH PROJECT

De sign

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i thought this was going to be about montana paint having some sort of graff event for meth heads.

"artists will be given rocks of meth and cases of paint." "the artists will paint for 5 days straight, non stop, day and night."

i know some dudes who smoke meth once in a while. they liked to go to sound factory at 3 AM on a sunday morning and party/dance untill 4 PM. Fuckin crack heads!

i saw this mexican guy who was methed out the other night, like when you're nervous you twitch your hands and feet and shit, he was doing that but in a hugely exaggerated way, and he was asking to use (steal) a cellphone. "if you tell the truth people will reespect you more" "what the fuck you know about respect?"

Meth seems too white-trash for me to fuck with in the 1st place.

Like it should come with it's own trailer park.

But if I was interested and saw one of these ads, I might think twice about it.

Granted, anti drug propaganda had me thinking that if I smoked weed or blew a line I would become a serial killer.

But something about meth makes me think that it might be an actual outcome.

yeaah meth is a pretty big problem up here in washington, its like a whiteman's crack. Iknow these 2 cats at my school who r pretty big druggies (one of them already dropped out which is no surprise, lol)

that have done meth before and they didn't get hooked at all, so I guess it all depends on ur bodytype and knowing your limits, thos ads were indeed pretty damn graphic and convincing, those kids looked like zombies out of a horror movie or something "Night of the living tweakers" lol, but regardless I'd still rather stick with smoking my weed any day over smoking gas/paintthinner/drraincleaner/battery acid